Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Hell, Earth and everything in between

Chapter 23: The feast

by guiltknight 0 reviews

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-06 - 438 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23 : The feast

" Welcome back hero ! " vin shouted in excitement . "Man , am i hungry . " hero said hungrily . Minutes later there was a huge feast going on with lots of booze and lots of delicious looking food that would make anyone full . Hero began to stuff turkey , smashed potatoes , and porridge into his mouth at the same time .
"burp Man that was delicious ! " hero said after he was done eating . "Did you know that there were bones in the turkey ? " vin asked . " So ? What time is it ? " hero asked . "By the way the moon is right now , it should probably be after midnight . " vin replied .
The old lady walks up to the two . " I've just got a word from merc . He said that the devil has taken over the norther part of Africa ! " the old lady said . "Why would he wanna capture the Sahara dessert ? There is practically nothing there but sand . " hero said . "He actually taken over Egypt . " The old lady replied .
"So what are our orders Galexia ? " hero asked . "For now , get some rest . Tomorrow lukes training begins in heaven . I suggest that you should also train more . " the old lady replied .
Hero and vin nod .

Meanwhile in Egypt : A demon plane lands in a savannah . The stairs pop out and demons with heavy weapons walk out in rows . Then devil walks out of the demon-plane . There's a laboratory not that far away from the landing site . Devil walks into the lab . He walks into the elevator and pushes a button . The elevator goes underground . The elevator stops and devil makes a left turn and walks into the hallway . There he opens a double door and walks through . Swarms of demons are running around everywhere . Devil walks up to the nearest one . "Is he ready ? " he asked . The demon nods . " can you take me to him then ? " he asked . He follows the demon to a glass tank where there is a human body in the ourole water .
"I want you to take him out now and dress him up . " He ordered the demon . The body turns around and it's Hitler .

Back in the u.s at the castle : Noah is heavily damaged . "Damn bastards ! " He said . "Noah calm down , if we attack them right now , they won't know what hit them . " Krum said . " That's a good idea but you'll have to do it without me ! " Noah said .

The next day in heaven : 7:30 a.m : "Luke wake up ! " a voice said . Luke wakes up slowly then jumps up . "You finally up bro ? " Michael asked . "Barely . " Luke replied . " Hurry up and get ready ! Your training starts . " Michael informed Luke .
Sign up to rate and review this story