Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

Four fiends, one friend

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-20 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 1935 words

0Unrated
Four fiends, one friend

XXX

The Paladin walked down the hallway alone. Ultimecia had just created a new jacket and shirt for him seeing how he had left the last ones back at the Olympus coliseum. The Paladin's face contorted with anger as he remembered the disgrace he felt just about a few weeks ago. How could those fools possibly justify fighting alongside that nihilistic sociopath? It defied all logic. It defied all reason. It defied all sanity. The Paladin dismissed such thought from his mind, 'I'll deal with it later. Right now I-' suddenly, something struck The Paladin hard in the abdomen and forced him to fall to his knees. Then, he was pulled up by the hair before a big bullet of saliva splattered onto his face.

'Would you look at who I found,' The Paladin looked up and met the gaze of the man with short blond hair holding him; it was none other then Uiki, the FIEND of lightning.

Unlike the worlds which were sustained by the powers of fire, water, earth and air, the cosmos was sustained by the powers of fire, water, lightning and balance, the latter one also known as light and dark. Darkness had managed to seep into the crystals, when that happened, the four FIENDS were created.

'So tell us, have you killed any big evil monsters lately?' mocked a woman with brown hair and the eyes of a Kaishin behind Uiki. This was Sirea, the FIEND of water.

'Of course he hasn't, he can only hunt some kid physically weaker than himself, and he can't even kill that,' said the red headed man standing next to her; he was Katsutoshi, also known as the FIEND of fire.

'You're pathetic, did you know that?' Uiki grinned.

'I say we kill the little bastard,' Sirea announced.

'I second that!' Katsutoshi stated

'Then it's unanimous,' Uiki stated as his free hand was covered in electricity, 'But first, let's soil those nice new clothes of yours in blood shall we,' Uiki was about to strike when suddenly, a blade was at his throat.

'Drop him,' Uiki slightly turned his head just enough to see a few strands of silver hair.

'Shove it Sephiroth, because this has nothing to do with you.' Uiki spat.

'You should watch your tongue if don't want me to rip it out,' Sephiroth casually threatened.

'Big words mama's-boy' Sirea insulted

'If you three wish to keep living, then I suggest you turn around and keep your mouths shut.'

'Do you honestly think you can take all three of us at once?' Katsutoshi asked amused.

'It may be a challenge, but I think I'll manage,' Sephiroth stated as he readied Masamune to strike.

'Oh, I've wanted to do this for a long time' Sirea smirked as she covered her fingers with ice, all with sharp tips. Uiki dropped the Paladin and covered both hands in electricity. Katsutoshi formed fire within his hands. There was no doubt that that this duel to the death was unavoidable, until...

'Enough,' came a quiet and husky voice as a figure with shoulder length and messy green hair stepped forward out of the shadows, this was Yoshi, the FIEND of balance and by far the most powerful of all the FIENDS , 'this is meaningless, don't wasn't the effort on him.'

'You're lucky,' Sirea said as the three dismissed their elements and followed Yoshi down a hallway, 'Why did you stop us? He's a Paladin; they have been hunting us for generations.'

'So?' Yoshi asked, 'it isn't like he's a real. He can play Paladin if he wants to, and when a demon finally bests him and feasts upon his flesh, we will be there, and we will laugh as he begs for our help.'

Back to where Sephiroth was standing, he looked down at the boy who didn't dare look him in the eyes; his disgrace must have been tremendous.

'Get up,' Sephiroth calmly ordered 'they're waiting for us.'

'Yes,' the Paladin said as he rose to his feet and followed Sephiroth down the hallway.

XXX

'There it is. Disney castle' Leon announced as the Ragnarok slowly backed into the Gummi ship station.

'I'm sure everyone well be glad to get some R-and-R once we land,' Laguna stated.

'I can think of one person who won't care for this place,' Rinoa said.

'Sam right, I think I understand why.' Laguna stated.

'Why's that?' Relm asked as she looked out the window slowly getting darker as the last of the three ships entered the station.

'Sam and the king never did get along,' Laguna said, 'it makes sense that his kingdom would fell the same way towards him.'

'I suppose someone well have to break the news to him,' Relm stated, 'I'll do It,' Relm said as she hurried to the elevator which took her down to the second level of the ship.

'Is it just me or are those two spending a lot of time together?' Laguna asked.

'Do you really care?' Leon asked monotonously.

'No, not really,' Laguna admitted.

'Ragnarok, come in Ragnarok. Are you reading us?' the radio sounded.

'Loud and clear,' Leon replied as he held down a red button on the radio.

'We're almost done with the preparations. Let me be the first to welcome you to Disney castle.'

XXX

Dark. Cold. Lonely. Silent. They were all words that could be used to describe the hanger which was empty except for Sam. A silver revolver which he took as a 'souvenir' from one of his many victims was comfortably nested in-between his eyes. This was somewhat of a pass time of his. There was but one bullet within the barrel, and after every shot he would spin the barrel once more. This was a 'game' he called 'one man roulette.' He longed to end it all, but it was not up to him, for he controlled nothing in his life. Suddenly, three knocks came to the door. Sam put the revolver to the side and got to his feet and headed to the door.

'Who is it?' Sam asked.

'It's me,' Relm's voice replied.

After hearing Relm's voice, Sam pressed the button near the door and unlocked it. Shortly after, the automatic doors swung open.

When the doors swung open, Sam came into Relm's view. Much of his body was bandaged and his left arm was in a sling. His face was bruised and cut. Relm observed his body for a few seconds. Sam was recovering slowly, too slowly.

'We've arrived,' Relm stated as she entered the hanger.

'Yes, I assumed so when the engines stopped,' Sam replied as he rested himself against the wall.

'We're at Disney castle.'

'I know. I overheard Laguna and Squall talking,' Sam stated.

Relm took another look at Sam's wounds before asking, 'are you okay?'

Strangely, Sam was struck back by the question, 'of course I am. Why do you ask?'

'It's just that you got beaten pretty badly.' Relm said.

'Thanks a lot,' Sam said, sarcasm dripping from his words like water from a tap.

'That isn't what I meant,' Relm said.

'Perhaps,' Sam said, 'I was meaning to ask you, how old where you when the Heartless attacked your world?'

'I was twelve, how about you?'

'I was two,' Sam stated.

'That's so young,' Relm stated.

'Indeed,' Sam answered.

'Where did you go?' Relm asked.

'To a disgusting world. A world that the cosmos would be better without

'Was it really that bad?' Relm asked.

'Let me help you imagine what it was like. Imagine a world full of people like the Paladin, only they are all nothing more then opinionative fools full of shit. It was a biased world full of corruption and hypocrisy which discriminates all those who stray from the path which they call normal. Then again, give me a world infested by humans that isn't like that. I suppose it is nothing more then an amplified version of most worlds.'

Any other person would have probably argued, saying that not all people are like that, however, Relm knew that there were more a lot of people who fit that description. She also knew that it only took a few to determine a species' fate.

Sam pushed himself forward off of the wall, but suddenly, he gripped his bandaged abdomen chest as his face contorted in pain.

'Sit down,' Relm gently ordered.

'Why?' Sam asked.

'I think I can make it a bit more comfortable.'

'That's not necessary.'

'Just sit down!' Relm barked.

Sam complied. When Sam was seated, Relm dropped to her knees. A green aura covered her hands before she moved them close to Sam's bandages. The aura moved to Sam's body. Sam felt the tingling sensation against his flesh where the Paladin stabbed him.

'Thank you,' Sam softly said.

'For what?' Relm asked.

'Everything that you have done. No one has ever shown this kind of kindness before.' Sam stated

'No one?' Relm repeated.

'No. Not even my own mother, but it's not her fault. My master always said that compassion weakens us, and if I wish to be of any use to anyone then I must isolate myself from others.' For awhile, there was silence, until Sam asked, 'What about you, what happened to you when your world was attacked?'

'My grandpa, me, Interceptor and my Grandmother managed to escape on a gummi ship that our friend was working on. Unfortunately no one else made it. We were just drifting from world to world from then on, trying to find somewhere to fit in. But I drew a lot of attention.'

'What kind of attention?' Sam asked.

'My body developed early. Need I say more?'

'No,' Sam said, 'I guess you can't expect much from the disgusting and lustful bastards.'

'I wish I could say that those pricks were the worst thing. It seemed like wherever we went, the empire wasn't far behind. Well, because no one knew how to maintain the ship, it eventually crapped out and we crash landed in the Olympus coliseum.'

'Relm,' Sam said seriously, 'You said something about the empire. Were any of the soldiers ever holding a banner with a chained phoenix on it?'

'Yeah, once,' Relm replied. Sam's eyes widened. 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing. Don't worry about it,' Sam stated.

'Sam.'

'Yeah?'

'We're friends right?' The question struck Sam like a cinderblock.

'Yes.' Sam replied as thunderous laughter came from the most loathed voice within him.

'She's toying with you. She probably just enjoys teasing stupid animals'

'What do you know?!' Sam shot back in his mind

'Do you actually think she cares about you? Who would want to be friends with you?' Sam didn't respond. He was right. Why would anyone want to be friends with him? Did she really want to befriend him?

'I will never need anyone else. Not my mother, not my father, not Laguna, not the king, not Sora and certainly not any friends.'

'Is that still true' Sam thought.

'You alright? You seem dazed' Relm stated.

'Yes,' Sam answered, 'I'm fine.'
Sign up to rate and review this story