Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Caught Up In This Web

Twenty-One

by _Amy_Revenge_ 8 reviews

Just a few journal entries:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-25 - Updated: 2010-09-25 - 873 words

4Original
Short lil' note: At least it wasn't 6 months!

__________________________________________________________________
Saturday, November 21st

Holy crap, I had no idea it'd been this long since I last wrote! D: How in the world could I possibly have done this?
Haha okay, so I don't really care.
Brian wasn't kidding when he said that recording the album would be the hard part. But what he didn't mention was how getting READY to get ready to record would be a little harder. I'm sorry, did that confuse you? Yeah, it confused us a bit too. But no worries, I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually (as I'm too tired to explain it myself). I'm so nice, right? xD

So before I fall asleep, let me fill you in on the last week and a half:

Jackie broke up with Taylor. Connor and Laura aren't together anymore, let alone in the same state (ETL left the 15th for their tour with Kill Hannah- lucky bastards!) Connor, from what I can tell, is taking it well (I don't think he was quite attached yet) so that's all good. Bob and Sarah are still together, surprisingly. Well I mean not surprisingly, it's just so far no one on this tour has taken to long distance relationships. Though Bob and Sarah are a bit more mature than the rest of us (and by that I mean all of TIC, not MCR) so it makes sense that they'd be the ones to try it. So as far as relationships go, everyone else is going strong (myself included). I know you probably want the scoop on Gerard and I..and maybe our date..but that's going to have to wait, seeing as Brian's just called an "emergency practice" to see how fast we all get to the backroom "studio"..


--------------------------

Tuesday, November 24th

Sorry I couldn't get back sooner. Brian had us practice for like five hours and by the time it was over we were all exhausted, and then Sunday we had a show in Denver. That would be Denver, Colorado for those who are geographically challenged xD No, I'm not making fun of you (I swear I'm not!) I'm just making it a bit more clear. Not that you could do anything to me if I WAS making fun of you lol Anyway..

We finally got to meet Mikey's girlfriend face to face- and by that I mean I had a conversation with her. So did everyone else, at least for the most part, but she and I really hit it off. Her name's Alicia (if I didn't mention this before hand) and she plays bass for a band called From First To Last. I don't know if she's just a fill in or what, but according to Mikey she's been with them for a while. So I'll just say she's both, hmm?

Let's see..
Oh!
Brian says that by December 1st (or earlier) we should be able to start OFFICIALLY laying down tracks! I'm so excited. Of course, this means that I'll have even less time to write. But no worries, right?

Oh shit, gotta go- silly Brian and his unGodly band practice hours!


--------------------------

Sunday, November 29th

Guess who's OFFICIALLY recording? WOO!
Everyone's excited and going out to drinks tonight:) Well except Gerard and I. He's taking me out on a date< 33


--------------------------

Saturday, December 5th

We got a little bit of recording done this past week. Not a lot, mind you, because of shows and whatnot, but it still feels amazing. Filip tries to drive on the smoothest roads whenever we have to travel further South, but it's not that easy. Most of the time we try and record when people are in need of showers and food and such. That part gets a little annoying sometimes, because usually TIC has to go without their share of showers. Oh man, I've never smelled so bad in my life! It's a wonder Gerard still dares touch me xD Frank doesn't seem to mind Maggie's stench, but then again he's probably used to it and just doesn't care.

Still, though..
Ew:P



______________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it, no matter how short it was xD But hey, I warned you!

Music:
-The Black Veil Brides~ Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, The Mortician's Daughter
-Death Cab For Cutie~ I Will Follow You Into The Dark
-Owl City~ The Technicolor Phase

I'll try and write more soon, and if we're lucky I'll figure out how to put a bit more detail into it. I'll probably go through and fix all this up, so if there's something that's bugging you feel free to leave a comment or message me on on of my many sites I'm on (twitter, facebook, myspace- though I don't go on myspace a lot so facebook and twitter are your best bets).

NOTE FROM FEBRUARY: I'm thinking of writing more, but I honest-to-whatever-higher-power-is-out-there don't know what to write. So, I'm going to read every single chapter that I've written so far and see if that doesn't give me any ideas. Taylor lives with me now, so inspirations and inside jokes should return here soon, but at the same time, I'm not sure. Anyway, much love&whatnot, and hang in there with me! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story