Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

i want you

by emo-girl

what happens next... find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 982 words

?Blocked
I carried on kissing him, I slipped my tongue into his mouth, making him moan as I explore his mouth, loving the feel of his mouth and his tongue dancing around with each other. He let go.
“Frank… we can’t…” he panted.
“Why?” I asked as I went for his neck, kissing and sucking softly.
“Oh God…because… your straight… and you… we…you don’t like…oh….me…” he moaned.
“Number one, I have to admit, I can’t tell if I am straight or not, not since I met you, and I do like you Mikey,” I said and went back to his neck.
“No… I’m not being your experiment to see if your gay, is this why you asked me to come over to see if you could have your way with a guy?” he asked.
“No, of course not,” I said.
“Why did you pick on me? What because I am gay?” he asked.
“No, I didn’t pick on you, but I am confused, I feel that if we…” I said.
“No fucking way am I sleeping with you to see if your gay or not, what do you think I am? Some slut or something?” he asked.
“No of course not, Mikey I do like you, really but I am confused,” I said.
He sat on the bed, he covered his eyes with his hands.
I sat next to him.
“Mikey…say something,” I said.
Suddenly I was tackled down and his lips were attached to mine. I moaned as our crotches were against each other, he must of felt my hard one now.
“Mikey… please get off me,” I moaned.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because I have a problem here, and your topless body isn’t helping,” I said.
He giggled. God even his giggle was cute.
“I could help with that,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
His lips crashed into mine.
“T-shirt off now,” he growled into my ear. I pulled my t-shirt off, exposing my tattooed body.
“Tattoos, I like,” he said. He started kissing and biting down my neck to my chest and then his head was in line with my crotch. He slowly tugged my jeans down, then my boxer and rubbed me gently. I arched my back and moaned out.
“Fuck Mikey…” I moaned.
He sucked the tip and swirled his tongue around the tip, licking away the pre-cum. I gripped onto his hair, urging him to take me all into his warm and soft mouth. He took me half way, I moaned even more as he sucked hard and bobbed his head up and down, but only sticking to half way.
“Please…Mikey…more….” I moaned.
He took me fully into his mouth, my dick hit the back of his throat, he kept bobbing his head up and down and sucking, swirling his talented tongue around my shaft, he scrapped his teeth along my dick, I couldn’t hold on much longer.
“Mikey…I-I gonna…oh God…I’m gonna c-cum…” I moaned. I couldn’t even put a sentence together it was that fucking good.
He seemed to suck harder, urging me to cum into his mouth. Suddenly I came into his mouth. He sucked harder to get more out of me. I lay on my back, sweaty and breathing heavily, coming down from the highs of my orgasm.
“Mikey…” I panted.
“Shh… talk to me in a minute when you can actually put a sentence together,” he said, he pulled my boxers and jeans back up, I saw his hands inside his jeans rubbing himself. He sat back more on the bed and moaned out. He kept on pumping more and more. I felt a twitch in my cock as I watched him. I got up on my knees and undo his jeans.
“Frankie… you don’t have to…” he moaned.
“I want to,” I said. I moved his hands away and rubbed his dick. I pumped it, I watched his face, pleasure took over, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open. God he looked so dam sexy. I pumped even harder, feeling every part of his dick, remembering the feel.
“Frankie…” he moaned.
I loved it how he moaned out my name, my name no one else’s, just mine.
I took him in my mouth, he gasped and gripped onto my hair.
“Oh God Frankie, more…” he moaned. I started sucking hard and rubbing myself harder.
“Fuck…” he moaned. He ran he fingers threw my hair.
I cupped his balls in my hand and rubbed them gently.
“Oh god Frankie, your so fucking good,” he moaned.
When he moaned it made me go harder and faster, I had to hear him to urge me to go quicker and harder, to make more pleasure for him and myself, but I loved giving him pleasure, I was enjoying it.
“I’m gonna-” he gasped as I scrapped my teeth along his dick.
“More,” he moaned.
I did what I was told and sucked and bobbed more quicker.
He came in my mouth, I swallowed it all up.
He lay out on the bed, panting and covered in sweat.
I snuggled up next to him.
“What does this mean now?” I asked.
“Do you want to try us?” he asked.
I’d never been in a relationship before, but I wanted to but I’ve never done it.
“I-I don’t know,” I answered. He got up and looked at me.
“What?” he asked.
“I’ve never been in a relationship, I’m scared if I mess up,” I said.
I kissed him softly.
Why did my heart flutter when I kissed him?

P.S. dudes, forgot to mention Mikey isn’t a new kid, sorry about saying in the first one he was a new kid but he isn’t… just wanted to clean that up!
Sign up to rate and review this story