Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > want a my chem one shot/smut including you?

Ella's one shot

by emo-girl 1 review

ella's one shot with Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 1526 words

1Hot
I sat outside my house, coffee break was needed, we had been decorating the living room and kitchen, my mom wasn’t helping, she was changing her mind like the wind, we’ve already changed the colours twice.
I looked over at the Way’s house, Gerard and Mikey went away on tour and i haven’t seen them since. They found out before they left that I was abused at home, Mikey was so loving and caring, he talked to me about it, comforted me, I loved being in his arms. I just loved him, he went to school with me as a kid, we went through things together, he was always beaten up at school by dickhead jocks, I was teased by all the other kids, but I had Mikey, and Mikey had me, we stuck together through out. I fell in love with him in high school, but I never tried with him, I was scared if he would reject me and then I would have no one, so I kept it as friends, never once showing him that I loved him more than friends.
Suddenly a bus/coach pulled up outside the Way’s house. I then saw Mikey and Gerard get out.
“Mikey?” I asked.
“Ella?” He asked.
I ran over and hugged him.
“I’ve missed you so much!” I beamed.
“I’ve missed you too,” he said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.
“Mikey’s got a girlfriend?” A blonde haired guy asked.
“He wishes he was dating Ella,” Gerard said.
“Shut up Gerard,” Mikey hissed.
“Whoa dude, don’t get all arsy with me,” he said.
“Come on Mikey who’s your girlfriend?” the guy with the afro asked.
“Ella is my friend from high school,” Mikey answered.
“Mikey, dude are you fringing blind, you’ve got your arm wrapped around a sexy chick here and you just say she’s a friend? God, why haven’t you asked her out yet?” The blonde hair guy asked. I saw Frank step out of the bus.
“Hey Ella,” Frank said.
“Hey Frankie Boy,” I said. Frank was also one of our friends in high school that everyone seemed to like to beat up or tease.
“Why don’t you come over tonight? We can catch up then,” Mikey asked.
“Sure,” I answered.
“Well I shall go out then, Ray we’re hanging out at yours so we can give these to lovebirds a bit of private time,” Gerard said smirking, he had a dirty mind.
“That’s it,” Mikey said, he tackled his brother to the ground.
“Mikey! Off your brother now!” Mrs. Way shouted.
“Yeah Mikey off,” Gee said smirking. Mikey groaned and got off.
“See you tonight about eight?” Mikey asked.
I nodded.
**
I went over to the Way’s house and knocked on the front door.
Mikey opened the front door.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hey,” he said.
“Come in,” he added. I walked in and looked around, Mrs. Way bless her, she always keeps things clean.
“My parents have gone out too so we have the house to ourselves,” he said.
“Yeah you never know what we might get up to,” I said smirking, making Mikey blush a little.
We sat down and talked about the tour and work and stuff like that. It was fun talking to Mikey, for so long I haven’t really talked as much as I did tonight.
“I really missed you,” he said.
“I missed you too,” I said blushing.
“Really Ella, I really missed you, a lot,” he said as he moved closer to me.
“I mean it too,” i said looking into his beautiful eyes, he looked so sweet and innocent with his glasses on, well he always was sweet and innocent, that’s what I loved about him, he was a true gentleman.
I felt his breath tingle against my skin, desperately wanting to kiss him, to touch him.
Suddenly our lips connected, his lips felt so soft, so inviting, so warm.
It lasted for ad least a few minutes.
“I love you Ella, ever since high school but I was too scared to say anything,” he said looking down at his lap and fiddling with his hands. I gently placed my hand on his.
“I love you too Mikey, and i was too scared to say anything either,” i said. He looked up and smiled, then kissed me again, this time much more passionate, his tongue begging to come into my mouth, which i let him. His tongue was softly moving around my mouth, gently touching my tongue, making me moan in our kiss.
“Mikey, not downstairs, what if your parents walk in?” i asked.
“They’ll get an eye full,” he said wiggling his eyebrows.
“Exactly, I know your mom likes me but I don’t want to think what she’ll think of me if she saw us like that,” i said.
“Fine,” he said grinning.
“Upstairs now,” i ordered.
“Yes ma’am!” he shouted, he saluted and marched upstairs holding my hand as i giggled.
Suddenly i was pushed up against the wall and was being attacked with kisses.
“Mikey... in your room I meant,” I moaned.
“No you said upstairs,” he growled in my ear.
“Your room or I go,” I said. He looked at me.
“My room it is then,” he said. I laughed and followed him to his room. He shut the door and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into another passionate kiss.
“I want this to be like this forever,” he purred into my ear.
“Me too,” I said.
I pushed him on his bed and straddled him, gently kissing down his neck and jaw line.
“Ella?” he asked.
“Yes?” i asked.
“Do you want this?” he asked.
“With all my heart,” i answered looking into his dreamy eyes.
He turned us over, and kissed me, this time rougher and hard.
He peeled his t-shirt off, exposing his thin, muscular body. I sat up and kissed his chest, gently biting in different places. He moaned and held onto the bed post.
“You like?” I asked.
“Mmmhmmm,” he answered.
He started nibbling and licking my neck, making me moan.
He tugged my t-shirt off and examined my breasts in my black bra. I blushed and felt all shy.
“Don’t be shy, your beautiful,” he said gently kissing my cheek.
He unhooked my bra and let it slide off me. He wasted no time in latching his mouth onto my left nipple and sucking, gently swirling his tongue around the nipple.
“Mikey...” I moaned, tangling my fingers in his light brown hair.
He bit down gently making me cry out with pleasure.
He kissed his way across to the other nipple and repeated his actions.
While he was doing that, I undone his button and tugged his zipper down, i started tugged his jeans down, he pulled away and quickly pulled them off the rest of the way.
I could see his tent in his boxers.
“Someone’s happy,” i said.
“Yes very happy,” he said smirking.
He quickly tugged my jeans down and my panties and threw them on the floor. He started kissing and sucking my stomach, then down to my thighs then up again to my stomach.
“Mikey... please d-don’t tease me,” i moaned.
He stripped his boxers off quickly, seeing his huge erection made me want him more.
“Condom?” he asked.
“Pill,” i answered.
He nodded, I grabbed him and pulled him down into a rough and mess kiss.
“Mikey... I need you now,” i moaned.
He chuckled and sat up. He lined himself up with my wet pussy.
He started to push in, making me cry out and grip onto the bed sheets.
“You okay?” he asked.
“Yes, please Mikey... i want it,” i moaned.
He pushed in all the way and then pulled out, keeping up a steady pace.
“Mikey! Harder!” i cried out.
He gripped onto my hips and thrusted in and out harder and quicker.
“Yes Mikey yes!” i cried out as I wrapped my leg around his waist and gripped onto the bed sheets tighter.
“Oh God Ella... your so wet and tight,” he moaned throwing his head back.
“Oh God,” i moaned, that’s all i could say, it was like my brain was washed over with pleasure and wasn’t going to work properly.
His mouth found my nipple again and started sucking and biting.
“Mikey!” i cried out as my orgasm came crashing down over me.
“Yes Ella... oh god baby...” he moaned.
Suddenly he came inside me, crying out my name.
He didn’t move or speak for a few minutes. He then pulled out and lay down next to me.
“I love you,” i said.
“I love you too,” he said.

A/N: Dudes! Please tell me if this is good or bad, I don’t know about this one, I guess it’s harder with Mikey cuz he his soooo cute! But please tell me if i am good or not or am i just losing my smuttiness?
Sign up to rate and review this story