Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Seven

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 544 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

Frank shook his head, “I remember that... That was a horrible story...” he sighed, “I still think he should still be locked up. He should have been put to death for what he did.”

Gerard nodded, “It was definitely one of the worst rape cases I had ever heard...”

I shook my head, “Then how come I never heard anything about it...? I mean, what did he do exactly?”

Frank sighed, “I don't know why you wouldn't have heard about it, but it was...” he paused, searching for the right word, “There are no words to describe how terrible what he did was.”

“What did he do...?” I could hear the terror in my voice. The fact the Nikki was possibly alive, and in this guys basement, had me terrified.

Gerard shook his head, “He would take his victims home with him, and lock them up in his basement. He would leave them there for a while, until they had learned to trust him. He told the the police that he would take them food and that he had a place for them to sleep.” he paused, “Once they trusted him, he would take advantage of them... in the worst ways possible... Most of the victims bodies were found dead... naked, lying in pools of dried blood.”

Frank nodded, “I remember seeing the pictures of the crimes on TV... Those images will haunt me forever...”

I shook my head, “And he was set free...? What the hell is wrong with people!”

Gerard sighed, “I honestly don't know... I agree with Frank, he should have been put to death.”

I nodded, thinking of Nikki, “I have a feeling that Nikki is his next victim...” I paused, “I think she may still be alive... in his basement...”

Frank sighed, “From the story you told us, and his history... I wouldn't doubt it.”

Gerard put his head in his hands, “I can't believe this. I find out that Nikki is still alive, only to find out that she's probably going to die.”

I shook my head and put my hand on his shoulder, “She's not going to die... I'm going to find her, and you are going to help me save her.”

He looked up at me and shook his head, “And if we don't find her...?”

I sighed, “We will find her.”

Frank nodded, “Yea, Gee. Everything will be okay. Before you know it, Nikki will be home and safe again.”

Gerard smiled, “I really hope you guys are right.” he sighed, “But how are we going to find her...? We can't just look him up in the phone book, he's smarter than that...”

I sighed, “We'll think of something...”

Frank nodded, “Yea... and it doesn't hurt to look him up. Maybe we'll get lucky.” he paused, “It's not like he planned on getting released and finding Nikki...”

I nodded, “Exactly, so there is still a chance that this won't be that hard.”

Gerard smiled wider, “I don't know what I would do without you guys.”

Frank smiled and pressed his lips to Gerard's.

I sighed and looked away. Seeing them like that only made me miss Nikki that much more... I couldn't wait to find her, especially if her life was in danger...
Sign up to rate and review this story