Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Jion us

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-27 - 579 words

0Unrated
She shook the person of and spun around to face them, ready for a fight. She felt like she needed one. She recognized the man in front of her. Travie. From the other night.
He looked at her for a moment.
"They know that your out?"
"No. I'm escaping." she said with an eary sarcasm to her.
Joe stepped to the open door. He looked at her apologetically.
Travis looked at them both confused.
Scarlett turned around and walked. She pulled out her eye pod and put it onto shuffle. EXPECTATIONS BY BELLE AND SEBASTIAN.
Travie walked into the base.
"Joe! You coming in or what?"
"Eh yeh... in a sec"
he stood for a moment looking at Scarlett walk into the distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked along the empty roads. Trying to cheer herself up by listening to happy songs and playing at tightrope. Balancing on the cracks. Tom used to love this game. This method wasn't particular working, but she refused to be upset by those bloody boys.
She stopped. In the last few days her powers had finally reached their full peak. And she could seance it. She was being watched. She stood perfectly still, listening for any movement made. She turned her head to the left. Out of the shadows, stepped a Dandy.
"Br-Brendon?" She asked in confusion. It couldn't be.
"Hello Scarlett" he noded smiling.
"What happened to you?" she asked as he stepped a little closer.
"It wasnt you who turned me before you ask. William Becket turned me and Ryan, i belive you met him..."
She nodded.
"...Becket asked me to come and get you. He Felt it might speed up your desicion if you knew you had a friend in the group. So he turned us."
"I'm not becoming a Dandy." She stated.
"Why?"
"Well the outfits for one thing!" she laughed.
"Hmm well they are actually quite nice. Makes ya feel all fancy" he joked an English accent.
"Never thought that would be your thing Brend."
"Meh, anyways were getting of the subject"
"I'm not going with you"
"You don't exactly have a choice here"
"Wh-"
Rayn stepped out and pressed a cloth with an odd smelling liquid on it to her face and everything went dark.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Patrick sat explaining the situation to Travis, as he drank a smoothie. Travis was also a vampire, he also didn't bite, not through the slayers help but just out of will power alone. He had met them by chance one night slaying a group of vampires that had jumped him, thinking he was part of a rival gang.



"So how did the dandies find out about her past?" he inquired

"We don't know, it couldn't have been online cuzz it didn't say anything about a fire there." Patrick replied



"Thats what she was doing out" Pete said not looking up from the spot of carpet he had been staring at since Scarlett left.

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked, everybody turned to Pete.

"I wanted to know why she had been out the night she got bitten, she was burning down their house... the vampires that got her family anyways..."



"Guys..." Joe said

"Not now Joe, did you find out anything else?" Andy asked

"Guys really..."

"No, thats it" Pete sighed

"GUYS!"

"What Is it!?!"

"I just got a text from Dirty, tow dandys just put a girl with red and black hair and a NOFX shirt into a car and drove off..."
Sign up to rate and review this story