Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

First time I saw my dad faint

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Im going to use this for books you should read! This chapters: [/nevermore/]. I'm half way through and loving it!!!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 421 words

-1TrainWreck
Skye's P.O.V.

"Skye! Where the hell are you?!" dad yelled. I'm in deep shit. My dad never curses unless i'm in trouble.

"Im in my room!" I yell not looking up from my blue book.

I hear stomping. Then, dad made the door fly open with a hex. Not even checking if it was locked. Which it wasn't.

"I think there's a hole in my wall now." still not looking up.

"Don't start that with me! Your in deep shit young man!" quiet. You might wake up MY 7 YEAR SISTER IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR!

"What did I do this time?" I really don't bother looking up. I know his angry face. Eyes flairing and his hair a mess. Oh and I can't forget the squintly nose. That's the funniest thing ever.

"Amanda blue sent me an owl saying you and Shawn have been fighting since October! OVER A GIRL!" my head shot straight up. The little bitch told his goddamn parents! Little snitch! "Is this right?!" nothing "SKYE!" I think my lamp just shook. "AND WHO IS IT?!" where the hell is mom?! Isn't she supose to bail me out?!

I say nothing. Knowing I'm going to get it sooner or later, I chose later.

"Ugh! OLIVIA!" my mother. She'll be no help.

"What?" she called softly.

"COME TALK TO YOUR SON!"

I hear more foot steps. These, soft and consured. Mom came in. A caridgan wraped around her, sweat pants tied to her waist. Her brown/ red hair dropEd on her sholder. Her crystal blue eyes filled with worrie. I hate seeing her like this.

"What hapend?" dad threw the letter to her. "Skye? Why would you do this? And what girl?"

Melissa walked in with her Teddy bear glued to her chest. Her huge brown eyes looked into the room in fear. I open my arms and she runs into them. I hug her tight. He might not yell as much when she's here.

"Skye, please, just tell us who it is. We won't do any thing. We just want to know her name" dad pintched the bridge of his nose.

"It's Jenna malfoy daddy." Melissa spoke. I look down to her in horror. "I over heard you and shawn last time her came over."

we hear a plop.

Dad had fainted. He hit the floor hard and he might have hit my dresser. We all looked in silence. Mom didn't seem to care. Melissa tryed not to giggle. His eye are rolled up. It was funny.....
Sign up to rate and review this story