Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Give A Little Hope

by LittleMissFae 2 reviews

Rose gets a birthday surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 1141 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Authors Note: Sorry for the wait. Hope this makes up for it. Rate and Review please!

The rest of the night went just like that. Drink after drink, Hayley and I were drunk. Brendon wasn't though. He said he wanted to make sure I stayed safe. 

It was about midnight by now and I suggested that I needed to go home. "Sure, I'll call a cab for us," Brendon mentioned.

"Stay and party with Hayley. I can take care of myself from here."

"I want to take you home, make sure you get home safe."

I paused before responding, "Fine but can I get another drink to go?" 

"You've had enough to drink, Rosie. I've got some water for you to drink." Brendon did just that. As we waited for the cab to arrive I downed the first bottle of water. Then Brendon went inside to refill it. 

When he came back the cab was waiting. For 15 minutes I tried to control my shivers but it only got colder. Brendon's eyes looked me over as he shrugged of his jacket and passed it to me. "Are you sure? Won't you be cold?" 

"I'll be fine. Just take the jacket." And so I did, the rest of the car ride was silent, I drank water the entire way. Finally the cab pulled into the hotel Gee and I were staying at. 

Brendon walked me to my room and dialed a number on his cell phone. As we walked down one hall I could make out the shape of Gerard in his Iron Maiden pajamas.

I took off his jacket and gave it back to him. "Thanks for bringing her back safe," Gerard mumbled. 

"Not a problem. Anything for her." Brendon and Gerard were Practically having a staredown. 

"I know exactly what you mean," Gerard snarled. 

"Well, goodnight, Rosie." Brendon shocked all three of us by his next move. He took my chin and brought my head up. Then he sweetly kissed my forehead. 

Before I knew what was going on he began to walk off, leaving Gerard fuming and me utterly confused. I felt like I had sobered up a ton.

Gerard held open the door for me. He walked to the bed and layed down while I changed into night clothes. Then I went to lay down next to Gerard. I cuddled him and nuzzled my face in his chest. "I love you, Gee."

"I love too, Rose." Then He kissed me. First sweet and passionate, then roughly. 

My body rested on top of his, we were still kissing. My fingers wrapped themselves around his hair. He ran his hands over my body, causing me to shiver. Layers of clothes were shed and thrown across the room. Gerard looked at medir permission to go further. I nodded my head in response. That's when we made the decision. To make love. 

That's what we did, I made love to Gerard Way. 


The next morning, I wokenup with a horrible head ache. I replayed the memories of my night before: the surprise party, the drinking, Brendon kissing my forehead, and making love to Gerard. A smile came onto mylips at that thought. Then it was wiped away when I remembered Lilly had gone home. I'd miss my sister. 

I layed in bed for another hour before I got ready. 30 minutes later I was ready and leaving the bed to look for Gerard. He was sitting at the small table eating Fruit Loops and drinking coffee while reading a comic. Big surprise. 

"Hey," I slid into Gerard's lap. 

"Hey. Umm-" He stopped himself then began again. He looked like he didn't want to say what was about to be said. "About last night. Do you regret what we did? Do you remember what we did?"

Jeez. How drunk did he think I was? "I remember what we did and I deffinitley don't regret it."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want you to regret it or wish you hadn't of done it."

"Nope, I want to do it again." I winked at him. We started kissing again, the kiss started out short and sweet but advanced to something more. Just when it got heated a knock sounded from the door. Then a shout, "Cover up what you don't want me to see. I'm coming in." Then Frankie barged in. 

"We've got a sound check in 30. We need to get on the bus soon."

"We're ready." I got off of Gerard's lap and he took our suitcase and checked out. 

We entered the bus and I went to my end. Mikey found me soon after I settled though. "Don't hurt my brother," He said. 

"What?" 

"Dont hurt my brother. You mean a lot to him. He really loves you. He doesn't do that anymore. The last girl he loved was Abby. She screwed him over. He loved her, he thought she loved him too. She broke his heart and he's had bad thoughts on women ever since then, until you. He really loves you. Don't screw it up." Mikey seemed like he was deep in thought of what he had just said.

"I'm not going to hurt him. I love, Gerard."

"Good, I just wanted you to know. Besides, I really like you. I don't want anything to hurt Gee again. Deffinitley not a girl, either. I think you two are great together. You even look perfect together."

Was that true? Were we meant for each other. 

"So, how was your big birthday gift?" Mikey cocked his eyebrow and winked at me. 

I acted as if I didn't understand his double meaning. "Oh, the cake? It was amazing! I could totally go for another slice right now."

Mikey died out laughing. "Not exactly what I meant but glad to hear that."

"Oh, that was great too." The bus skidded to a halt and Mikey and I walked to the front of the bus. Gee was waiting for me at the door. 

He took my hand, and we walked off the bus. Screaming fans were already lined up atthe chained gates. The rest of the band were signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans while Gerard and I waved at them all. 

We were almost in the venue when I saw a girl no older than 14 or 15 with a pout on her face. She looked near tears. "They aren't going to." The girl mumbled to her mom. The older woman looked at her daughter. "They're buisy sweetie. How about we try to get a picture with Mikey." The girl looked frustated, "It's not the same, Mom. He isn't Gee. And he's deffinitley not Rosemary."

I got an idea then. I pulled Gerard's hand toward their direction. "What are we doing Rose?" He asked wearily.

"We're making a girl's day," I responded cheerfully.
Sign up to rate and review this story