Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Oh my love, please don't cry.

by jadesohma 0 reviews

I am number four!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-10-01 - 726 words

-1MarySue
Jenna's P.O.V.

Well thank god family time is over. But I'm not happy about going back. Can't the train ride last forever and I'll never have to go back? I'd be fine with that. Maybe the next six months will go by quickly.....



I was wrong. Only a month and 13 days. Tomarrow is St. Valentines day. It's going to be tourtius. I just know it.


"At least it's a saterday!" Rose said happily.

"Shut up!" I hiss. "I just, I don't want to see the out come."

"Understood. I got to go! I'm going to meet scorpius!" she skips out the door. It's 10:00! What the hell?!

I fall asleep in my chair with a pencil in my hand. Usally, that's Rose. I just want to sleep.



I wake up, groggy, stiff and hunger on my breath. I haven't moved since I feel asleep. So the pencil was still in hand. I tighten my grip around it as I streach. Some thing fell on to the floor. A folded paper. Perfectly white and folded. Smooth to the touch. I open it with heavy eyes. It read:

Jenna

they're going to fight today. This one you should see

Scorpius

oh shit. I don't want to spend Valentines day like this! I groan.

"Yes you have to go." I jump to my feet.

"Goddamnit Rose!"

"Go get dressed. They're waiting" yes yota!

I get into my mets, David Wright jersy and a pair of jeans. I don't even do my hair. I just tie it up. I grab a granola bar from my trunk so I can eat. No passing out today! I really hate this day. Both meanings.

"Ugh. Two guys fighting over you and yo wear that?!" Rose yelled. Might as well. The whole school is buying tickets from Hugo and lily.

"Whats wrong with it?" I look down. I think it's cute.

"Just come on!" she starts to drag me.

Shawns P.O.V.

Skye faces me. Ready to kill. Defeet me. Win Jenna for him self. Take her on his arm. Or carrying her romanticly away. Whatever he does, I'll be lying on the ground helpless. I don't care. If I win, my soul will be whole. If I lose, I'll just crumble. Who ever she choses, she'll be happy.

I see Rose and Jenna run into the crowd. So rugged yet so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her In my arms.

"Ready to fight jackass?" Skye yelled.

"Im not fighting any more." a gasp. It flodded the hall.

"Better off, you'll lose quicker." he lunges twords me knife held tight in his grasp.

I don't feel much. The pain came when I hit the floor. I see blood out of my navle. And a bit under my cheek. He stands over me with a killing grin. He raises the knife one more time. Then a scream. Jenna. She ran right over. She took my head and cradled it. I felt her tears drop on me. "Its me or him Jenna! Me or him!" she stares him down hard. When she made her choice, she kisses me.

Skye's P.O.V.

I see their lips lock. They fit like a puzzle piece. Together they look like one. They show no signs of moving. Tears rolled down her cheek wile blood rolled down his chest. I droped my dagger. It was full of my best firends blood. What has this come to? I was about to kill him over a girl. What have I done? I look at my hands. They were dressed in scarlet. Tears from my own eyes started to mix with his blood. They came down in strems, not drops.

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Will you be my bloody valentine?" I wisper to to him in between kisses.

"I thought I already was." His weak voice cooed.

I smile and laugh as he brought me back.

"Its hard to kiss you when your laughing, you know that, right?" we laugh together.

Now it's time to get working! I get up and take a water bottle from a chicks hand. I start to heal him. It's a perk from these powers. When it was good enough, I layed next to my bloody valentine a got close to him. His body needed warmth and I was there to give it to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story