Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Besties to the Rescue.

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Best friends, ex friends to the end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-01 - 481 words

1Original
A/N: The Chapters get longer, promise. I wrote this when I was an idiot. :p

“Your mom kicked you out?” My best friend Ainsley exclaimed as we sat on her bed.

“Yeah,” I muttered.

“On your birthday?” She yelled.

“Yes, Ainsley.” I said. “Then, I had some guy trying to hit on me.”

“What?” She laughed slightly, her vibrant green eyes wide with amusement. “Who was it?”

“ I don’t know, his name was Gerard though.: I told her. “He tried to give me a ride.”

“Why didn’t you take me?”

“God you’re nosy. He could have been some mass murderer for all I know!” I exclaimed.

She tucked a strand of her black hair, streaked with white, behind her ear. “Frankie knows a Gerard.”

“Who’s Frankie?” I asked her.

“He’s this new kid in the school. He’s in a band.” He eyes lit up as she talked about him.

“You like this Frankie kid don’t you?” I smirked.

“Maybe just a little bit.”

I eyed her.

“Alright! I like him a lot, okay?” Her cheeks turned read.

“I knew it.” I laughed. “It was the look in your eyes. They were all ‘Ahhh, Frankie,. I want to shove my tongue down his throat.’”

“Nuh uh!” She threw a pillow at me.

“Yeah huh!” I threw it back at her, hitting her in the face.

“I hate you!” She flopped over on her bed.

“You know,” I said after a few seconds of silence. “I need a job.”

“I thought you had a job.” She gave me a weird look.

“ I did have a job.” I told her. “I got fired from McDonald’s”

“How do you get fired from McDonald’s?” She tried not to laugh.

“By starting a fight with you manager… and losing it.” I said.

“Why don’t you go apply for a job at Hot Topic? They are hiring.” She suggested.

“Right now? The last time I checked they weren’t.”

“Yeah,” She said. “We’ll go down there and get you an application tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. The mall will be closed, smart one.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh! Well, um then, we will get you an app the next day then.” She laughed at herself. She was such a goof.

“Sounds good.” I yawned.

“You look exhausted.” Worry made it’s way across her face.

“Well I did walk clear to your house. And it is freezing outside.” I sighed.

“Go ahead, get to sleep. You’ve had a rough day. Do you want me to get you some extra blankets or anything?” She asked as I climbed onto the cot that her mother had set up for me.

“No, I’m fine.” I flopped down, shoes and all and pulled the blankets over me.

“Night, bestie.” She told me.

“Good night.” I sighed, closing my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story