Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Okay Now (trust me)

I'm Okay Now (trust me)

by mcrluver 0 reviews

My Chem boys in High School and Mikey fianlly finds true love

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-01 - 779 words

0Unrated
Hi first story hope it isn't to bad and by the way I don't live in New Jersey or America i live in the U.K so my americaness might be a lil rusty enjoy

Katies P.O.V

Third school so far this year! I move around alot my dad has a big job but I really don't pay attention most of the time to know what it is. I'm more of an outsider don't like getting too attached to people I move about to much to have friends, I'll never have friends well thats what I think anyway. "Katie bear" ugh it was the annoying voice of my dad, "what?" I said in a you have just inturruped my deep thoughts voice, "we're here home sweet home" I looked out the window a small sign saying Welcome to Belville had past me a few miles back and now I was staring at a detached house with white windows and door pretty cute to be honest but not my type of scene. I got out of the car last my younger sister Tina who was only 10 years old ran up to the door screaming "I get first pick of the bedrooms" I shot a dirty look at her she just smiled sweetly. My mum unlocked the door again i was last to step into the house a whole load of boxes sat in the hallway I bent down and grabbed a box saying "Katies room" and walked up stairs to find a perfect little room with a small window looking out onto the back garden.

I had just unpacked all my stuff and put some of it into it's place. It was getting late my first day at school was tomorrow I was starting Belville High so I called it a night and got into some pyjamias and started to brush my long black hair, it was just below the shoulder with a neatly cut side fringe and naturally striaght even though I striaghtened the hell out of it to get it to make it sit. I took of my make-up i only wore eyeliner mascarra and black eye shadow thats all I needed, my eyes were big and a bright green colour. I was small only about 5"2 I had a tiny waste because i was so small even though I ate loads. I finished brushing my teeth turned off the light and hopped into bed not thinking about tomorrow just wanting to get some rest.

"Katie, KATIE" my alarm clock was beeping loud enough so my mum didn't have to shout but yet she did, "ok ok keep your socks on I'm getting up 5 mor... "NO UP NOW YOUR LATE ALREADY" I looked at my clock DAMN I thought mentally kicking myslef. I sprinted out of bed like a ninja, right ok should have planned what I was going to wear last night but aw well I wasn't going anywhere fancy I scanned my closet pulling out a pair of black skinnys, Anthrax shirt and a pair of black converse to top it of. I quickly got dressed and applyed my make-up putting on some mascarra eye shawdow and loads of eyeliner then quickly straightened my hair grabbed a piece of toast scopped my bag up and ran down the drive way starting off for school.

Franks P.O.V

I stood waiting on Mikey and Gerard when I seen this girl i had never seen before walking down the road she looked like one of us, well an outsider "emo" is what the jocks call us long black hair with a pair of black skinnies and a Anthrax shirt, perfect for Mikey I thought to my self and turned around to find the Way brothers walking out of the house, "Oh finally nice of you two to turn up" I said in a sacastic voice, "awk Frankie you waited how sweet" Gerard said in an equally mocking voice as I did. Me and Gerard rambled on about English homework while walking down the road, "wait Frankie where's Mikey?" we both turned around to find a red Mikey standing talking to the girl I seen walking down the road, "Awwww Mikey never talks to girls, and he's smiling!" Gerard said sounding rather proud. Me and Gerard waltzed over to Mikey and the mystery girl, "oh hello" Mikey said, "well who have we here young Mikeykins?" me and Gerard burst out laughing to the embarsament of poor mikey.

Hey sorry it is short its just an indroduction I promise in the next few chapters I will get more action with the my chem boys bear with me xx
Sign up to rate and review this story