Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Tattoo On My Heart

The Catalyst

by waking-beauty 2 reviews

Julie and Lacey talk, only to be interrupted by a double surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 1038 words

1Moving
"So You just left them. You left them in a dry cleaners to go back to the apartments and clean them out?" Lacey exclaimed through Her laughter.

We were sitting outside a cafe drinking smoothies and laughing at the guys- I had almost forgotten how much fun it was to hang out with Lacey.

"Pretty much. The place was a mess and the smell really got to Me today" I grinned as I sipped My banana milkshake.

"That's strange. Whenever I go over there the smell is the same- and You have been living there for a while, so shouldn't You have complained about all this a while ago?"

"Yeah I guess. But with everything that's been going on I just haven't noticed" I shrugged.

Lacey looked at Me sceptically, and then returned to Her drink, but not before I noticed My parents coming towards Us.

"I knew thought You wouldn't turn out like Frankie" Mum sighed.

"Lacey is just My friend. I'm still with Mikey" I growled through gritted teeth.

"Good. Now don't be childish and come with Us" Dad said curtly as He grabbed My arm and pulled Me out of My seat, turning and dragging Me away from Lacey.

"What are You-Oh god" I said as I started feeling sick.

Dad paused at the sudden change in My voice and turned to look at Me.

"Julie?" Mum asked as I ripped My hand away from Dad's grip and threw up on His shoes.

"Your aftershave" I groaned as I threw up on the spot where Dad's shoes were (He stepped out of the way to inspect the damage).

I stood up to look at the pair of them- they were both as pale as ghosts staring wide-eyed at Me.

"It's too late. Come on darling" Mum said as She grabbed Dad's arm and walked quickly away.

"Are You okay? Why did You just vomit on Your Dad?" Lacey said as She walked up to Me and patted Me on the back.

"I'm alright- His aftershave was just terrible. It started to make Me feel sick" I replied as I turned to look at Her- She looked just like Mum and Dad had.

"Why? What's wrong? Lacey?" I asked, getting more scared by the second.

"We need to go see a doctor- right now" Lacey said as She grabbed My arm and raced Me out of the mall.

What was happening to Me?

~~~

"Frankie We just cleaned there!" Gerard groaned as He looked at My vomit on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry guys I couldn't help it" I shrugged. It's not like I was expecting it anyway.

"What have You been drinking?" Mikey questioned as I bent down and tried to clean the sick up with freshly bought paper towels.

"Julie just got sick all of a sudden, and I just emptied My stomach when She did that's all" I said as I finished cleaning the table up.

"Is She okay?" Gerard questioned.

I sat still for a second and thought about Julie.

"She is freaking out- Lacey took Her to a doctor. But She still wants this place cleaned up, so there is no way that We are going to go see if She is okay" I smiled as I stood upright.

~~~

"Hello Julie, I am doctor Madison. How are You feeling today?"

A middle aged woman with soft brown curls and deep blue eyes wearing a doctors coat entered the room just as Lacey curled Her fingers through Mine.

"I'm okay, just a little scared. Lacey told Me to come here after My nose went into overdrive and I threw up on My dad's shoes. His aftershave was pretty horrible"

"Okay. Has anything like this happened in the past couple of days?" Doctor Madison asked.

"Only this morning when I woke up- My brother and His friends don't exactly like to clean" I laughed nervously.

Doctor Madison checked My eyes and ears, as well as My mouth, gave Me a jar and told Me to go to the bathroom.

After I had handed the jar back Doctor Madison left to do a few tests.

"Should I be scared?" I asked Lacey, who still had a shocked look on Her face that She was trying to hide.

There wasn't enough time for a reply.

"Okay, the good news is You are perfectly healthy" Doctor Madison said as She walked back into the room.

"And the bad news?" I questioned, My stomach filling up with metal butterflies.

"Well..it's not bad news per say, it's just different news" Doctor Madison stalled.

"Just please tell Me" I begged.

~~~

"Hey Julie how are You? Frankie said You went to the doc-"

"Mikey shut the fuck up" Frankie whispered as I looked Him in the eye as Lacey closed the door behind Me. Everyone was waiting in My apartment.

"I..." I whispered. I couldn't get the words out.

"Julie" Frankie whispered as He rushed over to Me and hugged Me close to Him.

"I need to go lie down. I'm..." I whispered, not even able to say what was wrong with Me.

Was it something wrong?

"No! there is nothing wrong with You" Frankie half yelled as He let go of Me so I could look into His eyes again.

"What is it?" Gerard asked.

"I'm....pregnant" I whispered as I looked at Mikey.

Gerard fell off the arm of the chair He was perched on, mostly because Bob had stood up in shock.

Ray ran His hands through His hair and Frankie held Me tighter.

Mikey stared at Me. All I got from Him was an open stare.

"Mikey for heaven sakes say something" Frankie growled.

"I...I don't know what to say. I don't know how to handle this" Mikey said as He walked towards Me.

"And I do?" I asked, pushing Frankie away slightly so that He wasn't holding Me anymore.

Mikey stammered- He really didn't know what to say.

I started to cry. I didn't want this- I can't handle this. It's all too much.

I grabbed Frankie and ran into My room, locking the door and pushing Frankie on the bed so I could curl up next to Him and cry My eyes out.
Sign up to rate and review this story