Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Normal? Never.

by jadesohma 0 reviews

I AM NUMBER FOUR IS SOOOO AWSOME! READ IT!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 665 words

-1Cliche
For once in my life, every thing was normal. Normal? You may ask. Well after the fight and Shawn felt better, Skye apollgized. He felt sick about every thing he did. He never regreted any thing more. He couldn't live with out his best friend. He was willing to give me up for him. Shawn forgave and the huged on it. Ever since then, it's been pretty quite around here.

That was a mounth ago. It's is now March 14th. Every thing will twist once again.


"So why are you two meeting like your doing some thing bad?" I ask my brother and future siste-in-law. "Unless......AWWWWWWW!"

"NO!" they both yelled, bith going the same shade red, both looking up the other.

I grabe my sides from laughing. Some how im able to get oiut "I was kidding! You two should wait till 7th year. Then I will really be asking" They scream at me again and I start to laugh again. They are making this the best morning ever! The 1st years might be looking at us like we're insane but I am alittle.

The owls start to fly. Beautiful. It's like a rainbow of colors. Mostly because my 6th year cusin likes to draw on her pure white owl just as my aunt Carly did. She name that poor owl feithers. Dear god. Give it a real name!

Speacking of, here comes Allie. Always happy to see me. She flys right infront of me. Today, we have five letters. I guess they all wanted to write there own! Wow! I feel loved. I look over to Scorp right before he says "Oh no."

"A letter from grandpa?" I ask Rose looks up. She always loves to read those letters.

"No. I got a howler from Ron." He moaned.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET OUT OF HERE BRFORE IT BLOWS!" I yell because this will really embarass me! I mean he is my brother!

He starts to run but it's too late. The card already opend it's self and started to yell in Ron's voice boomed through the great hall.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO EVEN TOUCH MY DUAGHTER! THERE IS NO WAY I AM LETTING MY ANGLE TO DATE A MALFOY! AND I'M SURE AS HELL NOT GOING TO LET YOU SEE HER AT ALL THIS SUMMER! SO STAY CLEAR OF HER OR I'LL HERE ABOUT IT!" It ended with it smaking it's self onto his face, the ripping up.

Scorp clentched his fist. I could tell he's getting angry. With the whole great hall watching, he walked to the other side were Griffindors and Ravenclaws sit back to back. He stoped at Rose. She got up. He took her by the waist and kissed her. It's like every one wanted them to because the whole hall cheered. Even some of the Slytherins. I smile. I loved them both. THey belong together.

After five minutes of watching one kiss, me, and the rest of the hall got bord and went back to our lives. I go through the mail. I see a letter. The writting on the front was diffrent from ther others. I've seen moms, dads, grandma, grandpa, grandmas. Never this one. Then i look at the retuern adress and know why. It said L. Malfoy. How I hated that name. It's so evil. Just the name. His dark mark was there because he wanted it to be.

"Here Scorp you got a letter from grandpa" I hit them on the head so they would stop. He glares wen he take the letter. As he opens it he shakes his head. "This is for you." He hands it back to me. I snatch it and try not to rip it.

Dear Jenna,

I am sorry for ingnoring you these past years. I would like to make it up to you by having tea with you on your next Hogsmead day.

Your loving and sorry Grandfather,

Lucius


One thing after the other.
Sign up to rate and review this story