Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

shit

by emo-girl 0 reviews

comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 376 words

0Unrated
I opened my eyes to see Mikey sleeping peacefully, he looked so beautiful, his chest rising and falling, his lips gently parted. I smiled and kissed his lips gently.
He sighed and fluttered his eyes open.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hi,” he said nervously.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing… I just… did you mean it?” he asked.
“Every word of it,” I said gently kissing his lips again.
“So breakfast, what do you want?” I asked jumping out of bed… bad idea.
“Fuck!” I screamed out, the pain in my ass was killing me.
“Shit Frank are you okay?” Mikey asked as he quickly got up and held my waist.
“Yeah, just a little sore, god this is going to take some getting use to,” I said.
“You’re jumping the gun here, no more sex till we probably go out,” he said.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because I want to get to know you a lot more,” he said.
“Fine, we’ll go for a breakfast date?” I asked.
He chuckled.
“Sounds good,” he said.
He put on his boxers and his jeans.
“You sure no more sex?” I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.
“Yes I am, Frank stop, I really want us to go slow, you said it yourself you’ve never been in a relationship before, I don’t want this just to be about sex,” he said.
“Your right, and anyway my ass is killing,” I said.
He laughed as he put his t-shirt on. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs with Mikey.
“So where do you want to go?” I asked.
“Starbucks! I need coffee bad,” he said. I laughed.
“If I take you to starbucks what do I get in return?” I asked.
“What do you want?” he asked.
“A kiss,” I answered.
“Sounds like a deal,” he said smirking, his gently kissed my lips, it was so soft and perfect but I wanted more.
“Come on then, stick to your part of the bargain Mr Iero,” he said.
I smiled and grabbed his hand and tugged him outside.
“Frank?” Someone asked. I turned around, it was Matt, he looked at me and Mikey, then looked at our hands.
Shit.

A/N: Tell me please what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story