Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Liar, Liar. Burn In Hell

by breestar 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 592 words

2Original
Chapter 13
Liar Liar, Burn in Hell.

I got in the car. Gerard had put Seth's body in the trunk. There was still blood everywhere, and Gerard had still been covered in it. I hoped I hadn't gotten any on me when I kissed him.
"Drive, I want to be away from Frank." I lied.
Gerard had leaned in for another kiss, and Frank looked disgusted when I gave him a last look.
Gerard had started the car now, I let him drive just out of the parking lot while I looked through the papers in the dash. I'd found something I didn't expect. A pictue of Seth and the head cheerleader. Kissing. The bottom of the picture had a date. A date where Seth was on a football trip. He had cheated on me. My eyes began to water up when Gerard grabbed the picture from my hand. He seemed like he didn't know what to say.
"Glad I killed that motherfucker. You don't desurve that.."
He had one hand on the steering wheel while the other rubbing my hair. I almost forgot what I was suppose to do. And when I did, Gerard asked why I kept looking through the dash.
"To see if, he did it more.." It was true. I wanted to know, but I had to focus. Then I found one of my earings. I grabbed it and stabbed him in his hand, the hand he used to comfort me..
He screamed at me. I wasn't sure what he was saying. Everything was blurry, but I looked down, hands with scars on their wrists were pulling me out of the car..
Frank..
Frank was saving me. But how did he know? Was I really that bad of a liar?
We ran into the woods. Vampires trying to attack us in every way possible. But Frank forced them to back off with threatening words. But I tripped on a rock, or branch. I'd hit my head hard enough to make me black out, Frank was screaming at me to get up and that Gerard was close, but I couldn't.
I dreamt of Ville Valo from H.I.M. He was sexy. Soo soo sexy with his long hair.. And deep voice. He was hugging me now and telling me something in Finnish that I couldn't understand. But that was okay.. Until Frank came in my dream. Then with a snap of his fingers Ville was gone.
"Seriously, I can dream of other guys in my sleep!"
He laughed, that beautiful laugh that reminded me there was still a kid in him, "Not when I'm around." he laughed again.
"Wait, why am I sleeping, wern't we running?" I started to remember.
"Leigh, Gerard's taking care of your injuries.."
"Wait, but what about you? Arn't you going to be in shit?"
"That's not his or my concern right now, you could be pregnent, and you fell and hit your head badly."
"No Frank, I'm not nor will ever be pregnent, I refuse to believe it."
"Leigh there's a really high chance of it, especially from me and Gerard.."
"I didn't tell him you drank my blood."
"You should've.." He hugged me.
"I didn't want you to get into more trouble..." I started to cry.
"Mhm... I understand.. Oh and Leigh, I found that picture of Seth and slutbitchface.. That was horrible.."
"Gerard said that he was glad he killed Seth but Frank, no one desurves death.. Especially not Seth.. You convinced him to help save me and he died for it.."
Sign up to rate and review this story