Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Not You...Again.

by AshTheDeathBat 0 reviews

Hazel is so lucky to have a stalker that doesn't actually stalk her...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 382 words

0Unrated
A/N: A short one. :s

Everyone headed down stairs. Except for Gerard and myself. He stood across the room from me, leaning against the door way.

“Are you sure you aren’t stalking me?” I eyed him.

“Or, could you be the one stalking me?” He grinned. His eyes flickered in the strangest way. “I mean, you are at my house.”

“Don’t you have to set up, or something?” I asked him, changing the subject.

“No, it doesn’t take but two seconds to plug in a microphone and then put it on the stand.

“Oh…” I said, trying to think of something to say. “You use the microphone…to sing in it.”

“…Um, yes. That’s normally what a microphone is used for.” He rolled his eyes.

“Gerard! Get your ass down here!” Frank’s voice shot into the air threw a microphone.

“Alright!” He yelled, then turned back to me. “Follow me.” He spun around and walked through the doorway he had been leaning up on.

We walked down the stairs and into the basement. Everyone else was already set up.

“And you,” Gerard said as I followed him toward the couch. “Will sit right here.” He basically shoved me on top on poor Ainsely.

“You jerk!” She yelled at me, pushing me off of her.

Gerard ignored her and ran over and plugged in his mic. “Alright!” Gerard screamed. “This is called Skylines and Turnstiles.”

I sat there the whole time in awe. They were good. No, better than good. They were great!

“Okay!” Gerard said after they’d finished the song. “Go away now. ‘Cause that’s the only song we have.”

“Kay!” Ainsley sprang up and pulled me with her. She drug me upstairs and out the front door, slamming it behind her.

“Why’d we have to leave?” I asked.

“Because Gerard said to.” She answered.

“And you always do what Gerard says?” I raised an eye brow at her.
“Yes, now lower than eyebrow right now. Let’s get going.” She ordered.

We started off down the street.

“What’d you thing of them?” She asked after a few seconds.

I looked at her. “They were so good.” I smiled.

“Just wait until you get to know them.” She grinned back at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story