Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

why does it hurt even when you say it's okay?

by emo-girl 0 reviews

short but it will get better

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 372 words

0Unrated
I sat in my art class looking down at the table, trying to not look at anyone.
“Mr Iero, can I have your attention at the front of the class?” Gerard asked.
I sighed and looked up.
“At long last we see a face, now get into your pairs and get drawing,” Gerard said.
Brain sat next to me.
“Hey gorgeous,” he said.
“Hi,” I said.
“So, you want to go out some time?” he asked.
“Umm… yeah sure,” I answered.
“Cool, how about Saturday, at the Jazz music store, about three, that’s when I finish my shift,” he said.
“You work there?” I asked.
“Yeah, I love sitting around the guitars and drums, I even get to play about with the spare guitars,” he said.
“Wow, I was in there once, I’m saving for an amp,” I said.
“I could get you a discount, if you want?” he asked.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah, how much you got?” he asked.
“About thirty,” I answered.
“Right, I could get one of those forty ones down for you,” he said.
“The red one?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he said.
“That’s the one I wanted,” I said.
“There good quality,” he said.
I smiled.
“And for that you can take me for something to eat,” he said.
I laughed.
“I like your deals,” I said.

I was last out of the class again.
“I’m sorry about last night, Matt was an ex, he won’t get it in his head I’ve left him and don’t want him,” I said.
“Are you really happy to be with me?” I asked.
“Of course I am, I love you and love being with you,” he said.
“How about I take you out, this weekend? My treat?” he asked. A smiled spread across my face.
“When?” I asked.
“I could pick you up at about seven and take you out, somewhere special,” he said.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Of course,” he said.
“See you later sexy,” I said. I kissed him on the lips and slapped his ass. He yelped a little.
“Go quickly before I drag you into my office and fuck your brains out,” he said. I laughed and went quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story