Categories > Original > Romance > A Trickster Jungle

A mission

by jadesohma 0 reviews

We are lost here. We are all a victum of our past generations mistakes. They left us here with out a way out. The way they came is closed. There are secrets here. The case control them, they get th...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 744 words

0Unrated
I hear another scream. I just shake my head. Another adda being taken away. It's okay. We'll just get her tonight. No point now. The mission will cover it.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the dead of night. All of us are in our uniforms. We are all diffrent colors. I am red. The color of madison. I am the leader. They only thought it was right. They were made after an old book the elders came here with. They had pictures and little bubbles with words. They where backwards compared to the others. Of course with the jewls, its uncanny how the bands that form around them look like the ones in the book. It seemed right to model the uniforms that way.

"Alright, we have to figure some thing out before our next mission." Anna said n her green uniform.

"What! We've been planing this for weeks!" I say half way out of my window.

"When is my sister going to be inducted?" She asked.

I groan. "Thats it! Your off the mission! I guess i'll be going in a the decoy. My shape shifting is rusty so if we get cought it's on you!"

I quickly change into a bleach blonde case girl and jump from the window. I almost fall through the gaps between walk way. I find one right above case land. I jump from there. I land and make sure no one sees.

Everyone knows that any one who enters that is not a case is arrested.

I fix myself. I remove the jacket lined with green, case colors, revealing a very low cut shirt with the case crest right over my left brest. I make sure my hair is right and I can walk in these green heels.

I take the stairs to my left to get to the cave on the first level. It is no longer dark and leaky, but lit and full of cells for addas and the office of their leader Aries Go.

Many of my best girls have be captured, broke free though, by the case because of Aries charm and good looks. Thats why Anna always did it. She could handle it.

I reach the entrance. Two thugs laughed and joked in front. Thats is, before i walked up to them. They fix their backs.

"What is your business?" The taller one growled.

"I'm here to see Mr. Go." I say with the tramp voice that comes with the body.

"Hes not in." the other one mumbled.

"Then i'll wait. I'm sure you handsome men wont mind me waitting, do you?" I say running my hand on the second ones chest.

They both smiled. I didn't need powers to read their filthy minds. As i really get flirty the stand right up and look as sharp minded as they could. Before I turn around I see blue, pink, yellow, purple, and gold blurs running out of the secret entrance we made. Relieved, I turn and find Aries feet away.

"This girl said she wanted to see you Mr. Go." The tall one said.

"Fine then. Folow me into my office....? I'm sorry i didn't catch your name." He eyed me.

"Kate"

"Follow me, Kate." He grew the same crude smile the gards did.

He walks past me. I follow far behind not really wanting to go. We walk down a dark hall way until we come to a lit door. We turn into it. He allowed me in first. He pulle down the shade on he door then locked the door.

"So, Kate, why did you come to see me on this fine night?" He leans on his desk and starts to undo his tie.

"For this" I change into my uniform quickly then kick him in the face. My shoe shit hisleft cheek.

He hits the floor and passes out. I unlock the door and run out. I out run the gards and jump onto the second level. The heart side. Whatever hearts were there look at me. I wave to them, then jump to the tree tops.

I change into my normal clothes before any madison saw.

I find my tree house and clim the latter. I find the girls and five adda.

"Alright! We have to get them into adda land! Anna,Ella, Bell, give them our spare clothes and put thier adda ones in a back pack for them! GO!" They all ran to follow orders.

Mission over and done with.
Sign up to rate and review this story