Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Be Mine?

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

And just when things are getting good, Mikie interrupts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 410 words

0Unrated
I zipped my jacket up as an attempt to keep as much body heat clung to me as possible. Gerard kept looking over at me and grinning at just about everything I said. I wish that I could get a glimpse of what he was thinking sometimes.

“Do you trust me?” He asked me, suddenly.

“What?” I gave him a strange look as we continued to walk. “Of course I trust you Gerard. I think you are probably one of the most trust worth people I know.”

“That’s what I was afraid of.” He sighed.

“Afraid of?” I repeated back to him. “Why on earth would you be afraid of that?”

“Can I tell you something?” He asked, stopping in his tracks.

“Of course, Gerard.” I told him, turning to face him. “Anything.”

“Only very few people know about this.” His eyes flickered again. This time I was sure they went from hazel to black. He winced, then went back to speaking. “Can I trust you?”

“Yes.” I said cautiously.

“Hazel,” He grabbed my and looked into my eyes. It was the most serious look I’ve ever gotten in my life. “Can I trust you?” His eyes flicked again.

“You can trust me Gerard.” I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

“Good.” He cracked a little of his perfect smile. “Hazel-” He stopped and groaned as his phone went off. “Perfect timing, bro.” He said as he answered it.

“Wh-”

“Mike,” He looked at me cutting me off. It was like he read my mind or something. “What the fuck do you want? … Ummm… three days ago.”

There was telling from the other line.

“Look, I’m gonna be fine. Yes, mother, I know … fine. You just suck the fun out of everything, asshole. See you in a few.” He hung up.

“What did he want?” I asked.

“To nag me.” He replied. “We have to go, but, I want to ask you one quick thing before we do.”

“What’s that?”

“Hazel, do you wanna be my girlfriend?” He eyes flickered again as he took in a deep breath.

“Yes.” I breathed as he started to lean in closer to me. His eyes flashed a few times, then turned black. He quickly shook his head and shut his eyes tight. He leaned in, pecked me on the lips, then pulled away.

“Come on.” He took my hand. “Let’s get there before someone has a cow.”
Sign up to rate and review this story