Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

Two

by jadesohma 0 reviews

nah

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 502 words

-1TrainWreck
"What the hell do you mean, fallow the book?" Mom asked

I run up stairs and dig under my bed. I shuffle through a plastic bin that held all my Harry Potter things. My books, props, and pictures. I search for my copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone and flip till i find the chapter.

Running down, i find my mother tapping her foot and Carly jumping in her place.

"See mom! it has directions to the Leaky Coldren AND which bricks to tap! please mom!" i pled

"Are you sure? are you sure you have enough? and are you sure you want to spend all of it on this?" she asked (over and over again)

"yes mom! please! this is my dream!"

"nerd"

"shut up Carly! please mom!"

"alright. lets book the tickets" She said when Carly and i were already up the stairs.

______________________3 weeks later__________________________

"Abby, honey, i dont think its here. Im so sorry" My mother said coming out of the door of the Leaky Coldren.

"Mom! You just came out of the leaky coldren! how can it not be here?!" i ask with the sticck in one hand and the open book in the other.

I look up the the brick wall in front of me then back at the book. I read the part. Then tap the bricks. At first nothing happend. "abby im so-" she started. Bu cut off when the bricks start to shift. They move to make a hole. The hole turned into an arch that reveled shopes and people.

I smile widly and run into the corwd. "Abby wait!" my mom yells. i let her catch up, then run into Olivanders. I walk slowly into the vast shope and look around. The bell rings when my family comes in after me. They slow when they enter also. I dont think any one of us thought it would be this great.

"is there some one there?" a voice said that made us all jump. A man creepted out from the shadows. It was clearly mr. Olivander.

"Y-Yes im looking for a wand" i shake.

"dear, what do you have in your hand?" he asked pointing to the stick

"an oak stick," i say "i've been useing it"

"I think we have your wand. i will take that and put a unicorn hair in it and you will have your wand. i will be back shortly" He says wondering off to the back with the stick.


After a good half hour, he came back out with a wand. Is delicate and beautifuly carved. i smile at him and say "thank you" my mother looks at my father for money. he digs into his pockets and takes out a pile of gallens. "only five. i only used one hair." Olivander said with his hand held high. My father smiled and handed him the five.

"Alright abby, lets get you your books" mom smiled as we left the store smiling and happy to be here
Sign up to rate and review this story