Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

Three

by jadesohma 0 reviews

lallala

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 781 words

-1TrainWreck
"Bye! I'll miss you so much! i can't believe your going into 10th grade! and here! oh! im getting so old!" my mother gushed.

"First, its fourth year here. Second, your not old! well maybe not for a New Yorker. Parents come in all shapes, sizes, and ages here." i laugh only at the last part.

"Oh dont care!' she says hugging me for the fourth time. After, i got another hug from my father, then i small look from Carly (she wants to stow away on the train.) i, not taking that shit today, wrap my arms around her and feel her struggle. "get off of me! im happy to see you go!" she screams. i laugh and say "sure" before hopping onto the train.

i walk around just looking at the beautiy of just a train. Other than me wanting to scream because im really on the hogwarts express! how many people can really say that?! im going to hogwarts! again, how many people can say that?!

"are you a first year?" that vocie....i've heard it before. i spound around. i was right. its was, Draco malfoy.

"i-i know you....." i say in a daze.

"heh. Of corse you know me! every one knows me! but sadly i dont know you. would you like to tell me?"

"um...im abby sharp....." i stamer

"odd name. but whatever. would you like to sit with me?"

i get shaking. non of this sounded like the draco i hate. non of this sounds like the one that J.K. Rowling discribed as a two face basterd (well really ron) .

"Give it up malfoy, cant you see shes not intrasted?" another person said behind me. the blue eyes moved from my eyes to past me.

i turn and find the famuse threesome standing in front of me. Harry in front with his arms crossed, with ron and hermione behind him.

"piss off potter, im just helping this first year find her way." draco says simply

"im not a first year!" i yell.

"then why doesn't it say your house on your robes?" ron said looking at my newly bought cloak.

"i'll tell you three when and if we find a box. good bye, malfoy" i say tosing my long brown hair in his face as i start to walk.suddenly, he grabes my arm and says "your not going any where" shocked and scared, i kick him in the groin and start to run. luckly, i find a box all the way down. i slid it open and slam it shut. i sink into the seat until a knock comes sounds. after that, slidding of the door let harry, ron, and hermione in.

"are you alright?!" hermione said carefuly

"yeah. im fiine." i say till trying to catch my breath

"are you sure? i mean, you got grabed by malfoy! draco malfoy! the lowest form of scum known to man!" she yells "you have an amarican acent? why?"

"because im from amarica" i said "thats part of my story"

my three new friends sat and listen to ever thing that had happend this summer.

"there is stuff i know about your lives......" i say. as soon as it leaves my lips i regret it

"what do you know?!" harry demand...his temper went up quickly

"e-every thing....i've read your whole lives..startting with your first year and up..."

"how? how do you know this?!" harry said

"there are books written about your life, harry. your famuse in the muggle world too." i say sadly, knowing he wont believe it.i go to my trunk and grab harry potter and the goblet of fire.

"harry potter and the goblet of fire?! what is this rubbish?!" harry spat at the book.

"its the truth, harry. i know every thing that should have happend"

"what do you mean, should have happend?" hermione asked

"nothing. i just know for a fact im not supose to be here," i say "just. just forget i ever said any thing? please?"

they all nodded. i started to talk to hermione for the whole rest of train ride
__________________________________________________________________

"come on, we have to get you into your house before its time for the first years." McGonagall said taking me to the hat.

quickly i sit on the cold stool awaitting the hat on my head. but before it even gets t my head, i hear "griffiondor!" being shouted. i sit there confused with every one looking at me. "go ahead dear, your in griffiondor now" McGonagall said to me. as soon as i stand up, clapping started. i sat next to hermione as the first years poured in.....
Sign up to rate and review this story