Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

you can't hurt me

by emo-girl 1 review

comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 402 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s P.O.V
I woke up early to my love sleeping silently next to me. He looked so beautiful in the morning, I stroked his cheek gently. I decided to get him some breakfast, I threw on my clothes on and went. I quickened my speed to the car, I wanted to be back with Frankie as so as possible. All last night was a warm night, now it was dull and cold, the dark grey clouds looked like they were threatening to rain. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I was driving to a café to get something to eat. I soon had the food, I bumped into someone. It was John.
“Oh great you,” I said.
“Well, who are you to Frank?” he asked.
“His boyfriend,” I answered. I just said it, I don’t know if I was but it would wipe the smug look off John’s face.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I answered.
“Don’t think that it means he won’t run off and leave you,” he said.
“Like you did? If I recall you cheated on him so shut up and fuck off,” I said.
He walked away. I got into the car and drove to the woods. I took the food and went to the hut.
“Frank?” I asked.
I saw him crying.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as I put the food down and hugged him.
“I thought you had left me,” he cried.
“Of course I wouldn’t Frankie,” I said.
“But I bumped into John,” I said.
He looked up.
“What did he said?” he asked.
“He asked me what I was to you, and I said boyfriend, sorry I didn’t mean to, I just did, I can understand if we aren’t that far into our relationship but I just said it,” I said.
“I was scared to call you boyfriend, I thought you didn’t want me to, but I want us to be,” he said.
“Really?” I asked. He nodded.
“What else did he say?” he asked.
“That you’ll run off and leave me,” I said.
“You know I would never do that,” he said.
“I know, and I said that he was the one that cheated and told him to fuck off, which he did,” I said. He smiled.
“I love you,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story