Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

i still want you

by emo-girl 2 reviews

something happens! comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 366 words

1Exciting
John P.O.V.
I followed that guy who claimed to be Frank’s boyfriend, he went into the woods, I followed him, little did he know that I carry a gun around with me. I stood outside the hut, I heard them say I love you. I wanted Frank to say that to me not to him. I rushed in.
“What the fuck?” Frank said. He wrapped the covers around his naked body.
“You… you’ve slept with him?” I asked.
“Yes, because he is serious about me, not like you were, we are in love,” Frank said.
“Can’t you just leave us?” the guy asked.
“No, he was with me longer and he never let me do anything hardly with him, now you’ve only moved here for ad least two months and you jump into bed with this guy,” I said.
“Well Gerard isn’t going around pretending I’m nothing, like you did in school and he is serious about me, not like you were, and he doesn’t jump into bed with my best friends,” Frank said.
I pulled out my gun.
“I wanted you so badly, I wanted to have you and you only but for so long I was waiting, how do you think I feel that the guy I love, the guy who said he loved me didn’t want me to share something special with him?” I asked.
“John, please put the gun down,” Frank said.
“No,” I said.
I grabbed Frank and pushed him on the bed.
“You let me do what I want and I won’t hurt anyone,” I said.
“Please Johnny,” he pleaded.
“Just agree with me or else,” I said. I pointed the gun at the guy called Gerard.
Frank nodded.
I pulled my trousers down and my boxers.
“Don’t you dare…” Gerard said.
“Or what?” I asked.
He turned away from me.
“Exactly,” I said. I positioned my dick to his entrance.
I was soon inside him, he screamed out.
“NO! PLEASE!” he screamed. I felt an arm wrap around my neck.
“Get off him!” Gerard shouted. There was a struggle, I fired the gun, Frank screamed. I ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story