Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Sea-Side

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Lucy faces her old school friends and Gerard askes about Lucy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-13 - Updated: 2010-10-13 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

I'm back in England. It's weird how nothing has changed. Today I go back to Wrockwardine Wood, my old school where my real friends are. I've been dying to see how they are.
But as soon as I walked into the gates, I expected people to run to me with open arms. But nobody did. Infact, I was pretty much ignored.
So I just went to first lesson and then people noticed me. But not exactly in the way I wanted.
"IT'S YOU!" yelled Richard "The meanie!"
I was stunned "What do you mean!?"
"Hollie sent me an email!" Jasmine replied "We all know what you did!"
Miss.Hibbs, my maths teacer, just sat back and did nothing to stop them.
"How could you!?" Megan yelled.
Shcoked, I siad "Megan, I thought we were friends!?"
"Not anymore!" Megan smirked smugly.
"Leave her alone!" yelled Nikki, my last true friend.
"Why!?" Olviai asked "She's horrible!"
"How could you be so mean!?" Conlon asked.
"Nobody likes you anymore!" Joe told me.
I wanted to remind him that two years ago he made Hollie cry anyway. But if I said anything, I'd have burst into tears.
"I HATE YOU!" Jess yelled.
And that was it, I ran away, out of the school and all the way back to Aunt Barbara's house, crying all the way.
"What's wrong Chick?" Aunt Barbara asked, when I ran through the door crying "Why are you home so early?"
"They all hate me!" I cried, giving her a big hug.
"Well, maybe we should move to the sea-side?" Aunt Barbara suggested
I pulled away "I'm not two years old anymore!" I sobbed "I don't believe any of that crap now."
"Don't say crap!" Aunt Barbara snapped "And anyway, it's not crap! We will move to the sea-side!"

Gerard's POV...

"Not that I care, but where's Lucy?" I asked Chloe
She was silent for a moment, then she replied "She moved back to England with out Aunt Barbara."
"W-W-What?" I asked, really confused "Why!?"
"Because she had no friends here." She told me, then she started talking to Frank about something else as if she didn't want to talk about her sister.
But now how am I supposed to tell her that... I love her too?

Dear Lucy,
After uploading this chapter, I know that you're going to make my life a living hell tommorow in Science. So just be aware that I am armed with a Peppa Pig pencil ready to poke your face when you try to slap me, claiming it's 'slap an MCR fan day' when today, truely was 'slap a justin bieber fan day'
Just thought I'd say that :D
Love Hollie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story