Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > An Affair to Forget

Sin with me Sakura

by Krickitat 4 reviews

While on mission Sakura is lost in an Avalanche and found by the one person no one wants to meet alone in the snow. Now she is caught up in a plot so intricate she might never find a way out

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Sakura - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-05-07 - Updated: 2006-05-07 - 4339 words

4Hot
See first chapter for disclaimer

(v.v)


Sakura blearily woke once more to uneasy feeling of being draped in someone's arms and complete darkness, and she realized that Itachi was carrying her somewhere in the dark silence of all these tunnels. Which would make sense since he no longer had a hand free to hold a torch but he leaned into the door and they were flooded with light at the same time she was flooded with the realization that she was still completely naked except for a towel draped around her. Itachi was wearing a spare set of clothes that from the smell had obviously been a pair he had kept here for just this reason, and she turned over to see a warm fire going in both fire places with blankets and clothes hung all around in order to get the most of the heat steam coming off them in gentle waves as they dried out. Sleepily she watched as he kicked open a futon near the hearth fire and he set her down on it, she grabbed the blankets and pulled them around her as she blearily stared into the fire just allowing a moment for her brain to completely relax and not think while she watched as he went around the room check clothing here or every once and a while turning a blanket as it dried. Finally allowing herself to think, she remembered that she at least had not eaten for quite a while, and was more then ready too now.

"Is there any food...I mean is there anything in particular you would like me too cook? I'm getting pretty hungry I'm sure you are as well..." she stammered to a stop as he turned to look at her then pointed with his chin to door set into the wall beside the one that led into the tunnels. Pulling the top blanket around her toga style and tucking the ends in, she headed back there to see what she could find to make. She opened the door and she was amazed at the large pantry filled with boxes and boxes of food.... most of it canned but all of it perfectly preserved. She spent the next fifteen minutes sifting through everything back there coming across canned fish and meats and quite a lot of dehydrated fruits and canned veggies, and even found some old army issue MREs, full meals filled with every kind of carbohydrate and protein to keep a fighter going as long as possible on very little. Too her delight she also found a huge stash of candy bars 'uggggh with almonds, damn I hate almonds.' But it was still chocolate and that was enough to be thankful for and there were still quite a few that didn't...but most of them had almonds damnit.

She quickly gathered enough for her to make a decent meal and at the last minute grabbed two candy bars as well for desert, then looking over at a can of fruit sighed and put them back picking up the fruit instead. 'Once past your lips, forever on your hips I guess.' The fruit and vegetable really were necessary if they were to spend any amount of time here eating nothing but canned meats and MREs. Without them they would soon find themselves the victims of scurvy, with increasing watery bowels, bloody gums then finally tooth decay and loss. Your teeth eventually just fall out and while it doesn't SEEM like it would be such a big deal a lot of people find it sneaking up on them without even noticing. People this day and age still got scurvy just from a lack of vegetables and fruits in their diet, excusing it as only something sailors got way back when but that wasn't true.

Itachi and Sakura were in a perfect position where they could easily fall to this and it was obvious that Itachi was more then aware of this when he chose to stock this place. Meat only made up about 20 of his stores while the rest was dominated by vitamin enriched veggies, fruits, and canned milk hopefully to be supplemented by fresh meat intermittently. Most mountain people lost a good majority of their teeth early due to a lack of foresight into this problem. But that would be hard to do with all of this, he even had dried vegetables especially chives, leeks, and onions. And wonders of wonders, only one case of ramen, rare...extremely rare, but thankful nonetheless. Sakura didn't really understand why she had an aversion to ramen she was just thankful it was hardly there and that she wouldn't have to live off the damn stuff for however long they would be stuck here which from what she had overheard was going to be quite a while.


Picking up her packages she went back into the other room and finding the appropriate cabinet for the pans she would need started on a simple meal of rice, miso soup, powdered egg and stir fried greens. Careful to exactly measure each portion she looked over to find Itachi watching her from his corner where he had started to lay out all the items that had been in the pack, she grabbed her blanket as it began to slip and did her best to keep it from either falling into the fire or into the food. She just hoped her clothes dried out soon although she didn't look forward to wearing the same clothes for forever. Itachi got up and quietly left the room just as the food finished cooking and she set it by the fire to keep warm and waited for Itachi to return from back in the tunnels. While she waited she decided to explore the cabin starting with all the cupboards around her then moving into the other room. She heard Itachi come back in, and heard as he dropped a load of firewood into the box.
Her thoughts came to a crashing halt as she turned back to the cabinet she had been exploring and screeched when she looked to see a large pile of clothes sitting there. 'That jerk! He just let me walk around in a blanket making me think there was nothing to change into!' She stormed into the other room brandishing a pair of pants at Itachi but was stopped at the smirk on his face as her blanket once more came undone this time falling completely off. She squeaked and hurriedly pulled on the pants and snatched the blanket back up in front of her knowing she had just lost any credibility in her argument.

"Why didn't you tell me you had other clothes for me to wear!" she demanded angrily.

"I thought when you saw me wearing new clothes you would just get the idea...then you put on that cute little blanket and then I just didn't want to tell you." Leaving it at that he started to arrange new logs on the fire then reached for his plate of food quickly digging in, smirking up at her expression all the while. Sakura's face faulted and a large vein began to twitch on her forehead, instead of screeching like she wished she turned smartly on her ankle and stormed back into the other room to grab a shirt and head back to sit down and eat her food glaring at him the whole time.

(VVVVVVVVVVVV)



Dark eyes caressed the soft candle lit curves that seemed to soak in the light and produce it three fold, a thing generally referred to as a woman's glow and he had to admit that it fascinated him. He lifted his own arm in comparison and while the skin itself resembled fine alabaster marble with thin blue veins just below the skin it in no way could be described as glowing. Itachi briefly considered the idea that maybe a woman's chakra paths just traveled closer to the surface of the skin, but quickly discarded the idea as ridiculous. He just couldn't take his eyes away as she tided up after dinner, washing the simple tin plates. She stood and looked about the one room that was open to them after Itachi had declared before their bath that their bedding would be moved into the main room in order to preserve fuel. He watched with amusement as she straightened the bedding he had dragged into the room earlier, then began touching and arranging everything around her to her satisfaction. Something he had often observed about some women they had to adjust everything in their surroundings to fit specifically to them. Especially if they felt a man had done an inadequate job or they were suspicious that another woman might have touched and arranged a place they thought of solely as their own.


Which was true most of the furniture in the room, it had belonged to the previous owners and he had done very little to change it. But what surprised him was that she instinctively had a feel for the woman who came before her and out of possessiveness thought to rearrange everything so that no sign of the other female existed in the room any longer. Women really were fascinating, he thought idly once more to himself. Her glances would sneak over to his darkened side of the room and she would attempt to find the eyes that she knew were watching her, but all attempts were half hearted. Her face heated and she turned away to once more circle the room, rearranging previously arranged things in an attempt to ignore his probing eyes. After they had woken up in the hot spring this awkwardness had been apart of her every movement, he had been more then willing to initiate his plan then but every touch from him had caused her to stiffen up and push away so he would allow her a little time to settle down.


Itachi just continued to watch her and he keenly felt the somber mood the room had taken once there was nothing else to talk about. At least on her part, Itachi himself was completely fine with the silence, he let his eyes wander to the simple futon lying close to the fire pit shoved into a corner of the wall to best retain heat on all sides. He thought about laying her down among those blankets and furs, wedging her body up against the wall and-


But his gaze immediately swung back to her when he heard the first soft strains of an unfamiliar song and he leaned forward as her voice grew stronger. Staring into the fire she let the song flow from her throat, not acknowledging the interested stare she could feel on the back of her neck.




Where are you this moment
Only in my dreams
You're missing, but you're always
a heartbeat from me.


I'm lost now without you.
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching,
I keep hoping,
but time keeps us apart.


Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?


Winter lies before me,
Now you're so far away
In the darkness of my dreaming
The light tore, you will stay


If I could be close beside you
If I could be where you are
If I could reach out and touch you
And bring you back home

Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?
To me...





The last two words died on the last strains of the hauntingly slow song and she let her chin rest down on her chest as her eyes stayed glued to the fire. The soft quiet shuffle of clothing behind her was the only warning before she felt a warm breath on the back of her neck. Long fingers reached around to cup her throat slowly gliding up to stroke her jaw and cheek.



"To what do I owe the pleasure of such a beautiful song?" She shivered when she heard the breathy question blown into her ear.



"I don't know I just...I guess I've always liked that song and suddenly it just seemed so right to sing it, that's all. I guess I just felt like singing. Why, did it sound all right?" her shoulders shrugged to cover her slight tremble when she felt his body come in full contact with her back.



"You sang the song well. You just sounded so sad...like you were the one who lost something very precious." He complemented once more, switching his mouth to the other ear while his fingers continued their slow journey along her jaw causing goose bumps on the flesh to rise in its wake as he gently tugged on her ear lobe, tracing the inviting swirls of her ear, drawing all of her attention to the sensitive erogenous zone. He tilted her head to the side with a tiny push with the backs of his fingers and his mouth sought out the inviting divot where her neck met her shoulder. She angled her head more to receive the most from his light tantalizing ministrations, she thought for a moment to push away once more but was convinced to stay by the arms that settled around her.



She groaned when strong teeth nipped at the skin just below her jaw and she leaned farther into the body that was cupping hers from behind. The fire cracked and popped but was ignored by the two kneeling, basking in each others warmth more then that thrown off from the flames. The hands that had been stroking her face soon moved on eagerly to explore more enticing areas. They traveled down over her shoulders and arms to stroke and caress the tips of her fingers then gliding up the insides of her wrists to her ultra sensitive ribs and belly.



She gasped again despite the fact that he was using nothing more then the back of his fingers. She felt it in every part of her body like electricity, the arched from his fingers, to the very core of her body. But instead of shock and pain it left heat and gentle seductive lassitude. Without ever being aware of the act he had slipped his hands underneath her shirt to unsnap her bra. The sudden release of tension caused her breasts to gently drop down and pucker, becoming sensitive to the foreign feel of a finger gliding back and forth over the tender ridges of her nipples. She gasped and arched into the palms that cupped her ample breasts. She leaned her head back to rest on the shoulder behind her as every muscle in her body went slack with languid heated desire. Her breath fanned his neck as it accelerated with the squeezes and tugs of his rough calloused fingers. Rather then repelling her, the calluses gave the feel of his hand a new dimension as the rough patches alternately teased and soothed her. The only sounds in the room were small rustles as bodies adjusted to find new and exciting ways to torment one another and ragged breathing as they gave in to their passions.




A tug on her hair and a warm hand at the base of her neck were enough to propel her towards the bed but once she stood she looked in awkward trepidation at the furs waiting for her. But hands from behind her encouraged her to lie down among their cold comfort. Even before it could register in her mind the same hands spread her raised knees and Itachi settled down between her open legs taking a moment to grind his pelvis into the inviting heat of her pubis. The warm weight of him was a comfort like nothing else and she was grateful for the way his body blocked all light keeping his face in dark shadows leaving nothing but the sensation of taste and touch in her warm cocoon of his arms, legs and the burning heat of his belly laying across the length of her torso. He roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side to once again devour her neck with his lips, teeth, and tongue while her hands reached up underneath his clothing to feel out the warm slightly sweaty contours of his muscled back. Her fingers gripped hard when a finger once more found the sensitive tip of her nipple, leaving sharp crescent moon impressions in the pale alabaster skin.




His mouth traveled down her neck and met the collar of her shirt. Moving with quick efficient movements, he removed both it and her bra. He then proceeded to attack her nipples with his fingers and tongue causing Sakura to arch her back and grip his hips with her long slender legs pulling him deeper into her body, sinking into the luscious curve of her flanks and belly. She returned the favor by pulling his shirt up, feeling him help her pull it over his head. Then he once more returned to her and this time he found the elastic edge of her pants and started to work them down under her butt and then past her thighs. She had not had any clean underwear to change into after their bath. So there was now no barrier to bar his prying eyes. All she could think to do was catch her own hands on to the top of his pants and pull them down but she was still too shy to pull down his boxers as well. But that was no matter because he shucked them as well. He chuckled lightly when she quickly averted her gaze away from the long thick rod that sprang out of his boxers.




Feeling the chill invading their warm nest he quickly covered her body once more and threw the blankets hurriedly over their bodies to prevent the chill from waking her from her seduced state. But she only stared up at him with half lidded eyes as she focused on the feel of his naked skin laying so intimately over hers. That fleshy tool was trapped between his loins and hers and the heat it threw off was more then enough to distract her as she slightly arched up to get a better feel for its size. His hips thrust back at her grinding lightly into her pelvis in acknowledgment of her curiosity and she snapped her eyes up to look into his shadowed face. Those dark eyes stared at her once more their intent gaze unnerving her like it always had. But she still was not intimidated if that was the word you wanted to use. She saw the passion burning like a bonfire in his eyes and it wasn't just the reflection of the fire that had been caught in his pupils. It was deep and passionate and she lost herself staring up into the mesmerizing glare. While she lay trapped in that dark ebony gaze he cupped her hip with his hand and rolled off to the side but keeping one knee over her thigh to keep her legs lying open for his inquisitive fingers. The gentle touches were over and she felt the warm heavy rasp of his fingers as they burrowed their way through sparse springy pink curls down into the dewy center that they hid.




The warm lips returned once more to her neck as his gaze finally broke away from her. She rolled her head back and panted when she felt the fingers go past the first layer and enter her warm passage, first one finger and then a second, to be grasped and milked by the tightly wound muscles within. A thumb gently flicked at the little bud that had been hidden from him under her hood and his wrist gently pressed her hips into stillness as she tried to raise her hips higher towards the source of her pleasure. He pushed his fingers higher up within her and he was rewarded with her first moaning gasp of pleasure as the intensity spiked to a whole new level. His other hand reached over and caught her wrist, guiding it down to the root of his desire. He gently encouraged her to hold and tug on him. He raised and rotated her hips to allow her hand to gain more access to him. When she seemed to falter, he surrounded her hand with his own and started pumping to encourage her efforts.




He felt a warm gush of liquid pour over his fingers and he gently smeared it around her sex causing her to arch once more. She reflexively gripped the head of his member causing him to curl up and groan in passion at the sudden intense pleasure. Having had enough he rolled on top of her and pushed up her legs so that they pinched him right below his armpits. Leaning up on his arms he reached down between her legs and placed the head of his sex at her warm entrance then allowed it to just rest there in that warm cradle but not pushing forward.



Feeling his hesitation Sakura attempted to push her hips up towards him but his hand came down on her low belly and held her still.



"Do you want it? Tell me how much you want it, tell how bad it feels without it." He breathed into her ear as he teased her even further by rocking the head gently causing her muscles to spasm and clench around emptiness.



"Ooooh...Itachi...please, please, please," she moaned incoherently as she continued to rock up against him.



"Please what? Please stop?" he nipped at her ear in reprimand.



"Please fuck me, Itachi. Fuck me hard," she squeaked out in agony. She was mortified at the words she had just used but was soon rewarded with a hard thrust as Itachi completely sheathed himself in her body with one decisive stroke. He adjusted her legs and then leaning up on his elbows nudged farther into her and rocked against her, slowly grinding her body into the cushions beneath her. She grabbed onto his shoulders, once more sinking her nails deep within his skin when he hit that sweet spot deep withinside of her causing her head to loll to the side and her eyes to roll back in pleasure. He felt her body wind tighter as he continued to thrust into her at a steady rate, holding back his own passion with every bit of will he possessed as he felt her grabbed and clawed his back with frustrated desire. She made a high pitch gasp as he plunged deep within her and he felt all the muscles deep withinside her clench around him in a warm forceful clasp. At this he lost the last restraints of his control and quickly lifting her leg up onto his shoulder. He turned her onto her side and kneeling down between her parted legs he pounded roughly into that wet haven grabbing her hips and pulling her body sharply into his thrusts. She cried out and grabbed the blankets and anything she could reach as she felt him lose control of his pace forcing her body over the edge.



She cried out and every muscle in her body clenched and spasm as a wave of hot blood rushed through her body. She felt his fingers bite sharply into her skin as he leaned over her and grunt as a warm splash of liquid erupted deep withinside her. She opened her eyes and stared blindly into the room as he gasped for air and leaned heavily against her allowing her leg to come down off his shoulder. Her wide eyes looked up and stared at him as if she had never seen him before in her life. Roughly throwing her body away from him she grabbed whatever blankets she could and attempted to cover her vulnerable
body, scooted away as fast as she possibly could while staring in an outraged shock at the man still kneeling naked in the middle of the futon.


Her shaking arm raised and an accusing finger came up pointing directly at the man still encompassed in shadows hiding his expression from her.


"Itachi, you BASTARD!"



Special AN: Questions you may not ask me
1: why did she scream "Itachi you bastard" at the end??
Obviously since I ended with that...it will be explained in the next chapter and not a minute before. Ways you may coerce me into telling you early are A: selling me your little brother for menial house chores B: sexual favors and C: Buying all my anime for a year

2: Did she really lose the baby???....yes she really really really really really did and no its not a secret I just didn't want to get into it in detail...maybe in a later chapter.

3: What is Itachi planning?-If I knew that then the next chapter would come much faster that's for sure...I don't really plan these things out I just get inspired and spend five hours typing it out...sometimes even the things I had planned to do when I sat down get changed the minute I start typing it. I'm not a method typer I'm a non linear typer- take from that what you wish its still true all the same...so asking me about future plot points is a useless effort cause I really don't have any idea. Also I'm a two finger typer who types really fast and does not subscribe to that whole "home row keys" theory...that's why I have so many typos...not a lack of knowledge just laziness.

oh and BTW the song in the middle is by Enya its a very slow and sweet song and it ALWAYS makes me think of sasuke
Sign up to rate and review this story