Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

We were the invisible

by emo-girl 5 reviews

comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 1166 words

1Exciting
Warning this IS a Frerard, so if you don’t like it please don’t write bad comments or sue… Anyway hope you enjoy!

We were the invisible, the kids that were nothing, that meant nothing. The kids who people who shout at down the corridors like “emo” or “fags”, such a good choose of vocabulary skills don’t you think? Thought not.

We were the kids who never wanted to try and fit in, we were happy in our own little world, our own little bubble where no one would give a shit about us, we just keep our heads low and not be noticed.

Except for when the jocks wanted a little bit of fun time in the bathrooms or the changing rooms, a black eye, broken ribs, busted nose, bruised cheek… the list goes on of the many injures we have suffered. I take it more, I take it for my little brother, I could never let my little brother get hurt, he was younger and needed his older brother to protect him from danger.

I was Gerard Way, the guy who drawed dark shit like death and love. The guy who would be glued to a comic book. The guy who had the back raven shoulder length hair and the pale ghostly skin.

My friends, Ray the afro computer geek kid, who was glued to his guitar and couldn’t walk past a music store without wanting to look inside for anything.

Bob, the blonde hair, blue eyes and lip pierced guy, the guy who was muscular and look like he could put up a fight, but didn’t dare fight against the jocks, he would bash his heart out on the drums.

Mikey, my little brother, the lanky, pale little kid that had the glasses that would sit at the top of his nose but occasionally fall down, his mousy brown hair that was straightened perfectly that shaped around his face perfectly.

Frank, the mad little hyper kid, the guy who wanted to stand out with style, he had the lip and nose pierced, the tanned skin with tattoos that he has only shown us, his cheeky little grin and mad obsession for his guitar ‘pansy’ and sweets.

This was us the invisible group, the guys who were nothing.

++++++++++++++
I heard the sudden sound of that killer beep from my alarm waking me from my peaceful dream. I groaned as I slammed my hand down on the snooze button,
“Just ten more minutes” I thought to myself.
Wrong…
“Gerard get your lazy ass up!” Mikey yelled from his bedroom, probably straightening his hair, such a girl sometimes.
“Michael! Language!” Mom yelled from downstairs.
“Sorry mom, but tell lazy bones here to get out of bed,” Mikey said.
“Gerard, get up or else,” mom said.
I groaned as I stretched and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I slowly got up and made my way to my wardrobe and pulling out my skinny black jeans, my iron maiden t-shirt and my studded belt.
“Are you up?” Mom asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
I heard her faint footsteps walking away from my bedroom door.
I pulled on fresh boxers and my skinny jeans. I pulled over my iron maiden t-shirt and slipped my studded belt threw the loops and done it up.
I put on some eyeliner and smudged it a little. I slipped on my converses and brushed my hair a little.
I legged it down stairs and made my way to the kitchen. The sweet smell of coffee wrapped around me, greeting me.
“Coffee?” Mom asked. I nodded.
She poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me.
I drank some of it and saw Mikey came into the kitchen.
“Coffee going?” he asked. Mom poured him a cup and handed it to him.
“Thanks mom,” he said.
“We better move it or we’re gonna be late, again,” I said.
“Well if you got up quicker,” Mikey said.
“You two, go to school now,” Mom said.
“Love you mom,” Mikey said hugging her, then grabbing his bag and waiting for me.
“See you later mom,” I said.
“Be good and learn lots,” she said kissing my cheek, I nodded and went with Mikey.
We walked down the road as I searched for my cigarettes in my bag. I pulled out the packet and my lighter.
“God talk about killing yourself early in life,” Mikey mumbled.
“Well my life, my lungs my lovely little annoying brother,” I said patting his back; I pulled out a cigarette, putting it into my mouth and lighting it up.
I took a long drag of my cigarette.
“Sexy asses turn around!” I heard someone yell from behind us.
I looked around to see Frank and Ray trying to catch up with us.
“Hey,” Mikey said.
“Good morning all,” Frank said.
I smiled at him.
“Come on then let’s go,” Ray said.
We carried on walking as we reached school, the hell hole, it just looked like hell as we walked up to it, the way the tall railings stood like it was some sort of prison, there was even bars on the windows for fuck sake! The grey clouds sat over it as if the sun never shone on it, it was always dull and miserable.
“I just can’t wait to graduate,” Ray said shoving his hands deep into his pockets as we just looked at it. I was nearly finished my cigarette, I took one last drag from it before flicking it on the floor and stamping on it.
“Let’s get it over with,” I sighed.
We walked inside and went to our lockers. I got pushed into the lockers, the burning sensation that I felt in my whole body as I turned around and saw James, the school jock who was laughing as he walked past and shot a glare at me.
God I wish I could punch him.
“You okay Gee?” Frank asked as he helped me up.
“Yeah, god I wish I could just smash his face in, that would give him something to laugh about,” I said.
“Don’t listen to him, he isn’t worth it,” he said.
“But they fringing call us stupid names like fag and stuff, I’m not even gay,” I said. But I regretted it, I knew Frank was gay, I looked at him, his head hung low as if he was avoiding eye contact.
“I didn’t mean you Fr-” I said.
“Just leave it Gerard,” he said as he walked away not even looking at me.
I sighed and slammed my locker door shut, god why do I open my big gob?

A/N: Hope you like! Another new one, I know I’m going mad here! But some of my other stories maybe coming to an ending soon but I’m not telling! Anyway comment and I shall love you forever and update soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story