Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Insane

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-10-24 - Updated: 2010-10-24 - 377 words

0Unrated
dudes, i am so motherfuckin' sorry for the lack of updates!!!!!!!!! anyways, here's a new chapter for whoever the fuck is still readin this t... uhm... read...
xoxo
Nikki


Shadow’s POV
I sat in my bedroom, two days after being discharged; thinking about the guy that always stared at me. I sighed and reached for my iPod, which was on my nightstand, and began listening to The Pogues. I decided to forget about the mystery by, but as soon as Fairytale of New York started playing, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I reached for my iPod and put it on repeat before sneaking out of Brendon and Ryan’s apartment. I wasn’t allowed to leave the house, technically, not that I was going to pay any attention to that.
As soon as I reached the hospital, I felt nervous. I couldn’t believe what I was about to do. I crept around the hospital, trying to find out where exactly this boy was. And that was when I saw him, his black hair swept to the left. I quickly pressed pause on my iPod.
“Hello” he smiled, his pale skin turning tomato red as he blushed. I giggled.
“Hey. I’m Shadow” I smiled.
“I’m Daeo” he replied, staring at the floor. It was so cute. We spent a while getting to know each other, a few nurses disturbing us with their “Oh, you’re that girl who keeps trying to kill herself” and “Daeo, time for your shot”. We didn’t care. We just continued talking for a while longer. Well, a few hours actually. Apparently it was after visiting hours. I’d learnt so much about Daeo though. He had some mystery disorder that affected him mentally and couldn’t leave until his eighteenth birthday, which was only three weeks away. I smiled as I walked home, continuing to listen to Fairytale of New York until I reached the front door of the apartment. I was fuckin’ grounded and I’d snuck out for five hours, not to mention it was now nine at night and was fucking dark. I stood and thought about how much I needed my own set of keys. I sighed and knocked on the door…
Sign up to rate and review this story