Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 11: Minor Anoyence

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Anoying

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Boom Boom - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 618 words

0Unrated
As Toru dash turned a corner she quickly past two dead trees and a cave, her mind out of reality as she searched for what was her life and the last thing she had left in this god forsaken world, her little sister.

"Dang it Mayumi, where are you...!" She said as she quickly came to a halt and began to look around, her eyes moving quickly and observantly.

"My senses are going crazy, I can't find her anywhere!" Toru began to tense, forcing her hands into fists and clenching her teeth together, her eyes pouring with anger and worried.

"Tabitha, wait!" Amara called between breaths and painting as she fallowed Tabitha up a rocky hill that made reminded Tabitha of the Lion king.

"Look, there she is!" Tabitha said as she pointed down at Toru who was many feet under them.

"Hey Toru! Up here!" Tabitha called as she waved a hand in the air, Amara finally walking up to her and bending over with her hands on her knees, her her lungs stinging as she gasped for air.

Toru looked up at them and glared with red eyes that was scary enough to burn. "Man Tabitha, when did you get so fast?" Amara asked as she fell to her knees, still catching her breath.

Toru took a deep breath and tried to calm her self down, closing her eyes and focusing on her surroundings.

"Movement, breath, emotion, if there's any of the sort, I can find her... I just need to focus and wait." She thought as Tabitha raised an eye brow and looked at her curiously.

"What is she doing?" Amara asked as she looked down at her with the same reaction as Tabitha. "I don't know, lets ask!" Tabitha said as Amara looked at her dumbfound.

"Tabitha, no!" She said, but it was too late, the words escaped from the blonds lips, and loudly if I have to say so my self.

"TORU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled as Toru felt her ears ring and her senses spinning, placing her hands over her ears as she tried to keep a level head.

Toru slowly and painfully, moved her head to them, looking at Tabitha with the look of darkness.

"I swear that I'm going to kill that girl!" Toru thought as Amara slapped the top of her head and glared at Amara.

"What the heck Tabitha, do you want a death wish!" Amara said as she put her hand on Tabitha's shoulder as she grinned widely.

"Sounds interesting." Tabitha's smile was of a crazy mans after being dumped and sent to jail, now being released when shouldn't have.

Toru looked up at them and her eyes quickly flashed blue and a bright, solid blue light blinded the two of them. Both Amara and Tabitha closed their eyes covered their faces with their arms, accepting to be attacked, but as seconds past bye, nothing happened. They both slowly peaked over their arms and put them down, Toru gone.

"Man, she tricked us!" Tabitha wined as she looked around for Toru, but was unseen.

"The Tower! She's messing with us, she just ran to distract us." Amara said as Tabitha grinned. "Well, let's go!" The blond exclaimed and ran back down hill and to the tower, Amara fallowing.

As Amara and Tabitha ran down the rocky lands of an ally way, Toru stepping out of a cave up high in the sky, or rather up in the moutons. Toru watched quietly as Tabitha and Amara ran out of sight, Toru's plan working to trick them by blinding the with light and make them believe she was headed for the tower, a grin crossing her lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story