Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

jaws and big foot

by emo-girl 1 review

can't rate... sorry! comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 1053 words

0Unrated
I lit up a cigarette as I took a long drag, slip my lighter in my pocket and looked over to see Mikey and Frank coming out of the front doors of school, they were super slow at getting out of school. Ray was kicking a pebble around, Bob was just looking around as he took a drag from his cigarette.
“How long do you two take?” Ray asked.
“Well my dear Ray, we have to go to the toilets to do our make-up and hair, you don’t expect us to come out looking like weirdo’s do you?” Frank asked.
“Make-up and hair?” Bob asked.
“No Frank was doing his hair and make-up, I was waiting for him,” Mikey said crossing his arms.
“Frankie trying to impress someone?” I asked.
He started blushing and looking down at the ground kicking the ground with his black converses.
“Shut up Gee,” he said shyly.
“Aww… who is it?” Bob asked.
“No one you know,” Frank answered.
“Come on, there is a thing called home that I would like to see, unless you want to stay in this hell hole?” Ray asked.
“No thanks,” Mikey said as he quickly walked along with Ray.
I walked along with Bob and Frank. Bob was in his own little world of texting. I handed Frank a cigarette.
“I’m sorry about what happened,” I said.
“It’s okay, I know you weren’t pointing it at me,” he said smiling sweetly at me. That sweet little smile that anyone could just love… I mean like in a friend way not a love kind of way between two lovers.
Ray went home, he said he was going to practice his guitar; it’s like a drug to him, after being nearly a whole day without his little baby he needed to go home straight away and play her.
Bob went home; he said family was coming over, saying it as he rolled his eyes. He hated spending time with large groups of family, he didn’t like his little cousins coming over and wrecking his stuff, he didn’t the “oh isn’t he cute” or “hasn’t he grown” type shit that he usually gets from family members.
So it was just Frank, Mikey and I, Mikey and Frank were talking about a concert they were going to go and see together as I just made my way looking down at the floor looking at the cracks in the pavement and my shoes that looked scuffed and like they been threw the wars.
I opened up the front door because Mikey forgot his keys, again.
“Mom,” I said. No answer. Probably still at work.
“Come on lets watch a movie,” Mikey said.
“What do you want to watch?” I asked.
“Jaws?” Frank asked.
“Okay,” I said. I pulled out the DVD and put it in. Mikey went into the kitchen to do some popcorn.
“I thought you didn’t like Jaws?” I asked as I threw myself on the sofa next to Frank.
“It’s okay I guess,” he said shrugging casually.
Mikey came in with a large bowl of popcorn, he sat down on the floor in front of us, he has a habit of sitting on floors.
“Stop hogging the popcorn,” Frank whined.
“I got it,” Mikey said with a pout.
“Just shut up and share you two,” I said.
Mikey stuck his tongue out at me, oh very grown up I must say, he says he acts more mature than me but sometimes he acts younger than his own age.

We were half way through the movie, Mikey was glued to the screen, stuffing the popcorn in his mouth but not looking away from the screen. I watched as the shark was getting closer. Suddenly I felt something grab hold of me. I looked over to see Frank hiding his face behind my arm.
“Frank what are you doing?” I asked.
“Okay, I admit it I hate this film, I fringing hate the fucking sharks,” he said as he tried to hide his face deeper into my shirt if it was humanly possible.
“Frank, you could have just told us,” I said.
“I don’t want to look like a chicken,” he said, his brown eyes looking up at me.
I smiled as he looked over at the screen then ducked his head back behind my arm.
I chuckled making Mikey’s eyes finally leave the screen and give me a puzzled look, and then he looked down at Frank and smiled then letting his eyes return to the screen again.

The film was soon over; Mikey had eaten all the popcorn for us without even offering some to us. Kind brother, not.
“Well, I better go,” Frank said as he stretched and got up, picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder.
“Okay dude see you tomorrow,” Mikey said.
“Yeah see you tomorrow Frank,” I said.
He smiled and left.
“Well weren’t you two getting a bit close,” Mikey said pulling his legs up and wrapping his arms around them, letting his chin rested on his knees.
“What do you mean by that?” I asked.
“Frank and you, getting a bit close aren’t you?” he asked.
“Shut up Mikey, he’s a mate,” I said.
“Well we shall see,” Mikey said as he smiled slowly spread across his face, a smug little smirk on his face.
“Shut up Mikey, I could say that I think something is going on between you and bob but I don’t,” I said.
“You just can’t take the facts,” he said as he got up and patted my head as if I was a dog.
“If you’re gonna impress Frank you need to shower more often,” he said. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him just hitting the back of his legs and he was going up the stairs.
How could he think that? I know Frank and I was close but Mikey was painting a whole new picture of us being lovers… I’ve never thought of Frank that way, I’ve never thought of any guy in that way! Oh God why did Mikey have to put his big foot in it and make me wonder more?
Sign up to rate and review this story