Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

All I Ask of You

by darkener14 5 reviews

Miroku looks for another way to woo Sango. one-shot.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Miroku, Sango - Published: 2006-05-07 - Updated: 2006-05-07 - 557 words

1Original
"All I Ask of You"
Written by darkener14
One-shot = M/S

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha


Rain poured over her body as she stepped towards the hot springs. She pulled out the leather that held back her hair and let it cascade down her back. The whole night she had felt dirty as his hands once again groped her. She had slid away from the group and found herself by the hot springs where she and Kagome had been only hours ago. Sango lightly removed her kimono and lowered into the hot liquid. She immediately relaxed and closed her eyes.
She had become angry again at the houshi, the mysterious dark haired man with strange violet eyes. He had again groped her as he apologized for his womanizing. Inuyasha, the quick to temper hanyou whom had saved her from Naraku, just scoffed at the whole argument. His white hair became wet from the rain pouring and had ushered Kagome out of it. Kagome, her friend with her large eager eyes and long hair had tried to argue alongside Sango, but Inuyasha had taken her into Kaede's home. She had rushed off through the forest and found the hot springs.
The sky began to clear up, save for the dark and heavy clouds that shrouded the moon. She slicked back her wet and heavy hair and began to climb back into her clothing. She exited the trees, heading towards Kaede's hut, and came across Miroku sitting ideally under a tree near the hut.
"Houshi," she called out. He immediately lifted his head and walked up to her, leaving the comfort and dryness of the tree. She bowed her head to hide her embarrassment of making him leave.
"Sango, I -"
"Don't apologize, it was my fault," she said. He held her chin and lifted her head away from her chest. She saw that his hair had already become wet and his purple kesa was even darker from the rain. She pulled his hand away from her chin and went on, "I was being a child again and did not treat you properly when I smacked you. I know, I have done a thing like this before, but this time you did not truly deserve it because you have every right to womanize, though, you should not grope me. The act disgraces me and makes me feel like I have no control over myself."
"Sango, you're cold. Your hair is sopping wet. You could get sick," quick to change the subject away from him, he put his hand on the small of her back and led her to Kaede's village.
Sango became frustrated by the touch and pushed him away. "Houshi-sama, I do not need a guide to Kaede's village!"
She began to walk away when he grabbed her hand. The touch made her stop in mid-stride. She turned around and saw that he brought her hand to his lips while looking at her with his violet eyes. Her face flushed as he set her hand to her side.
"Houshi -"
His smile became crooked, "I figure that since you don't like being groped, I will kiss your hand. If that is what you want?"
"Houshi, I...I am speechless," she smiled. "I wish you had figured this out earlier." They both laughed and entered Kaede's quaint hut with smiles.
Sign up to rate and review this story