Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

hungry for more

by emo-girl 1 review

can't rate, sorry Gerard becomes hungry for more...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-29 - 295 words

0Unrated
We had finished our laughing session, Mikey quickly left for home, the embarrassment got to him bad.
I was ready to head home, I started putting on my converses, and suddenly I felt a hand on my ass. I jumped up and turned around; it was Frank with a huge smirk on his face.
“What the hell Frank?” I asked.
“Enjoy the kiss?” he asked.
“W-What?” I asked.
“Did you enjoy it? I did,” he said licking his lips.
I gulped, he was flirting, great.
“Frank shut up it was a dare,” I said.
Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall, my back slamming into the wall making me yelp out but then silenced by a pair of lips kissing me, his lips felt so warm, so soft, they tasted so good, feeling his cold metal lip piercing against my lip. I moaned as I felt his hands squeezed my ass. He pulled away, I felt a sensation making me want his lips more, wanting to taste him, to feel him.
“I think someone did enjoy it,” he said with a smirk.
“Shut up Frank, I’m straight remember?” I asked.
“Sure, and pigs fly, you’ll come back for more,” he said twirling a strand of my hair in his fingers.
Why the fuck was he teasing me?
“F-Frank stop,” I said.
“Fine,” he said pulling away from me, which made my body want him more, I lost the feeling of having him close, our heat mingling together, our breathes so close to each others faces… I wanted him… where was this coming from? I’m not gay… I’m not.
He smiled and left, putting his back on his shoulder and leaving me standing there confused and hungry to be touched more.
Sign up to rate and review this story