Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Truth

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 280 words

0Unrated
hey. i tld you this was going to have fantasy for a few chapter, right? yeah. well, time to say BYE BYE FANTASY!!!!! xD
xoxo
Nikki


Shadow’s POV

I woke up in my bedroom, Daeo seemingly sleeping beside me, leaving me wondering why he was in my bed.
“Daeo…” I whispered. He jumped in shock at the sound of my voice.
“Hon, I was worried. Y-you hit your head. Walking back from the park? Remember? My friend, Jayden, told me and I had to help you back here. I thought you were dead!” Daeo sobbed. I looked at him, confused.
“Just wondering, do vampires have fangs?” I asked. Daeo raised his eyebrows.
“Yeah, and they sparkle” he smiled.
“That’s not what you told me last night...” I muttered.
“Haven’t you read Twilight?” Daeo asked, smiling.
“No, and I don’t want to either. Cat has” I sighed, trying to put the puzzle pieces together.
“Hon, I didn’t speak to you last night. I was too busy crying. No one would call an ambulance and I couldn’t bear to lose you” Daeo sobbed, wrapping his arms around me.
“You could have brought me back” I told him. He pulled away.
“You’ve hit your head. You need help, you can’t remember things! You’re making things up!” Daeo sobbed.

And that was when it hit me. Vampires didn't exist. Jaye was dead. Daeo was alive and fucked up. That was reality.

No wonder it made no sense before...

I’d made all that shit up...

And I sounded pretty freakin' insane...

Well, it's never been something I could really deny but...

I'd just proved it.
Sign up to rate and review this story