Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever Friends

chapter 4

by mcrluver 1 review

Confessions and not regreting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-07 - 815 words

0Unrated
I haven't been getting any reviews lately which I'm very disappointed about so please please please just drop a wee comment on what you think and what I could improve on it helps a great deal oh one last thing we are still in Mikeys P.O.V thanks for reading!!

Me and Eva walked up the stairs in total silence, she turned and smiled when we reached her room. I sat down on the bed awkwardly, "So Mikes whats the matter?" she asked totally oblivous to what has been going on in my head, "oh just thought I'd em pop by" I was so nervous in times like this I take out my phone so I did exactly that to find a message from Gerard
Hey man if you end up at Eva's just tell her before its too late if she is a real friend she'll understand, come on dude I don't want to see you hurt when she walks in with a boyfriend which isn't you. If you don't tell her I will
Gee.

Ahhhh if I didn't tell Eva Gerard was going to do it for me, then she will think I'm a pussy and never want to go out with me. "Emm Mikey are you okay you have been acting strange ever since you got here." she had put down whatever she had been doing and was now standing infront of me with her arms folded and a worried expression on her face, "Ahh Eva, Beava," she giggled when I mentioned her nick name, "I don't know how I am going to say this, err but I kinda, sorta think I em, " ahh come on Mikey son your holding up the traffic spit it out" she giggle, "Eva I think I have a very big crush on you and might be falling in love with you!" I paused, "Oh look at the time I better be going," I ran out of the house hearing Eva calling my name begging me to come back I was half way up the street when I heard Eva shouting, "MIKEY I LIKE YOU TOO ALOT AND THINK I MAY BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU ASWELL!" I stopped in my tracks and turned round to find Eva running down the street, "Mikey I mean what I said I'm glad you told me your true feelings by yourself." I nodded I was still in shock, "But Eva why me? Out of every guy in Belville High you choose to like me, nobody makes time for Mikey Way." she came closer and put her arms round my neck I placed my hands on her waist, "Mikey I make time for you and the reason I choose to like you is because you make time for me," At that very moment she pulled me in for a kiss our lips touched gently and our tounges met, my world stopped it was perfect, we pulled away at the same time and smiled at eachother. "I liked that" Eva said with a massive smile, "I liked that too." I smiled back then decided it was time for me too become the lion, the alpha male, "emm Eva would you like to be my girlfriend?" I looked down too nervous of what she was going to say, "Ofcourse I would Mikey I would love to be your girlfriend!" Her smile beamed brighter than the street lamp we were under.
I took her hand our fingers fitted perfectly between eachothers, this was it something good from all the bad that has happened finally Mikey Way scores a point in life. "Mikey were are you taking me?" I suddenly relised were where we going then it finally struck me, "I know excatly were we are going." We walked too a near by lake facing some woods, we made our way across the bridge and into the woods to find a small tree house me and Eva had built when we 10 years of age. We hadn't been to the tree house in over five years and it still looked exactly the same way we left it on the last day of summer before I turned 11. "OH MY GOODNESS MIKEY, YOU ARE THE BEST" She beamed and brought me into a hug. She grabbed my hand and we climbed up the little steps, opened the door to find our perfect little tree house. "This is amazing Eva its just like we left it." I looked around the tree house it was alot smaller than I had remembered. "Who would have thought all those years ago we would be sitting here hand in hand?" Eva came closer and planted another beautiful kiss on my lips, my life had finally begun.

Hey guys thanks for reading please like I said review some very dramatic things are going to happen if you review I will keep writing!
Sign up to rate and review this story