Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Thunder

The Thunder

by rawrlittledino 1 review

Death is just the beginning. (Sequel to my Sixteen Candles fic- 'Equinox')

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2010-05-19 - Updated: 2010-05-19 - 301 words

5Exciting
As the sun set below the horizon, the remains of a castle stood in the midst of the landscape.

The rain fell and hit the ground, the sounds of dormant thunder echoing into the dusk. The debris still falling from the sky adjacent with the water made the rain all the more prominent, and vision became hazy due to the water coming from the heavens. Even after the rain had stopped, slight rumbles of thunder still carried into the darkening sky, and looking up, more rain was ready to fall from the grey clouds.

The castle was in pieces, barely resembling the building it once was. A sign hanging from it’s hinges told the castle to belong to a ‘Beckett’, although it was now more like land covered in wreckage. Each room buried down to its foundations, the rock and boulder heavy on top of rooms. It was obvious which rooms were which from when the castle still stood proud. A huge room in the centre of the rock showing where the grand hall used to stand. Each room stepped off from this, and the centre of the commotion was evident, the most demolished room being to the back of this old building. Pieces of wood still burnt in the disaster zone, and dust and ash were recognisable in every region of the place.

Underneath debris and rock and wood, a body lay, damaged and distraught. The body was evident to be female, the careful placement of her hand, sticking out from a piece of wood showing the female physique of her hand. Hers seemed to be the only body viewable in the entire wreckage. Looking back to her hand, it seemed of colour, still, almost alive.

It was then that the hand moved.


The Equinox is far from over.
Sign up to rate and review this story