Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This broken City sky...

swimming pool romance

by DangerDays_ 0 reviews

the guys have a dunk in the pool

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 1119 words

0Unrated
Everyone stood up to go after Emma, I but I put my hand up.
"Ill go. If all of us go we'll crowd her" I said and they all sat down again, looking worried. I ran in the direction Emma had gone, and followed thefaint sound of her crying. 
"Emma?" I whispered, letting her know I was here, a sat beside her a put my arm around her. She buried her face into my shoulder and I held her tightly. 
"Shhh baby, it okay" he whispered and squeezed her slightly
"emma don't listen to her!" I whispered
"she's right. I am damaged goods. I've got too many problems. You'd be better off with her" she sobbed. I was shocked by this. I lifted her chin and looked into her bright blue eyes.
"I don't want her. I want you! okay? I'd never go off with a slut like her. Baby you know I love you! don't ever doubt that okay? she's just jelous of you" i said
"Why should she be jelous of me? I mean, she has a dad, she has money, she has boys falling at her feet! why would she be jelous of me?!" she cried
"because your beautiful. Not just your looks, but your personality. Your a beautiful person, and good things happen to good people" I said and pulled her to me once more. I heard her crying gradually stop. 
"Im sorry about that" she mumbled
"Dont be. You have every reason to be angry at that bitch" I said and kissed her cheek. 

Emma POV:

Mikey pulled me to my feet and we walked back towards the rest of the guys. Mikey kept his arms firmly round my waist, it felt as if he was holding me together.

Later that day, we decided to go swimming. Annabel had a pool, so I went back to my house to get some stuff. Mike decided to come with me. I was walking round my room, collecting some stuff when mikey said "Do you love me??" 
"I'm shocked you even have to ask that question!" I said
"Will you just answer it please?" 
"yes I love you mikey" 
"Do you REALLY love me? your not just saying this, and then gonna get sick of me. I'm not just a toy or anything" he said, and I rememer what Christina had said earlier
"mikey" I sighed, flopping down infront of him on my bed "I love you. I don't think I've ever loved anyone else this much. Your my best friend mikey, I'll never get bored of you. I'll never get bored of this" I said and pulled his lips to mine. After a moment of uncertenty, he loosened up. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, his hands held me firmly round my waist. He pulled me so I was laying ontop of his chest. One of his hands was brushing along my hip bone. I could tell we were getting carried away, so I started to pull back slightly, and I heard him growl. That's right. mikey, the shy, self conciouse, quiet one of the group, growled at me. It made me laugh and I finally pulled my lips from his.
"grrr to you to" I whispered and kissed his nose. He had a grumpy look on his face.
"pool? remember?" I said
"ohhh yeah!" He remembered and went slightly red.
"Hmmm, we'll continue this later" I mumbled and picked up my bag. His arm found it's way around my waist. He was weird, mikey was. Whenever we were around the others, he was shy, and quiet, but when we were alone he was different. He came out of his shell more. We got to annabels house and went to get changed. I threw on my plain black bikini, pulled my hair into a rough pony tail, and pulled a pair of red short on top. I waited outisde the room mikey was changing in. When he walked out I couldn't help but smile. He looked so good! He wasn't exactly buff, all muscle and six pack, but he was perfect, in his own skinny way. he pulled a t-shirt over his head, covering his chest. 
"well hello beautiful" he said and kissed me behind my ear. 
We walked outside where the rest of the guys were already in the pool. Mikey jumped straight in, and I sat at the edge, dangling my legs in. everyone was telling me to come in, but I stayed sat at the edge. The water was freezing. suddenly I felt someone pick me up. it was gerard. he had a cheeky grin on his face. 
"you wouldn't dare" i said, figuring out his plan
"oh I believe I would" he laughed, and threw me into the pool. It actually was t that cold. Gerard cannon balled in after me. When I came up to the surface, everyone else was laughing. mikey put his arms around me and smiled. 
"n'awww, you look so cute when your angry" he said and kissed my nose. I giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

after we got out, I was freezing, so mikey took of the dry shirt he'd brought out and handed it to me. i put it on and snuggled into the 'mikey-ness' of it. he was always giving me his clothes! he sat me on his lap and started playing with my damp hair. 
"I love you" I whispered and kissed his cheek
"love you more" he said and kissed my nose
"love you most" I replied and kissed his lips, softly but quickly. We turned and saw frank making fake gagging noises. Gerard wacked him. 
"Shut up, at least they're happy" he said. I turned to mikey who was blushing a deep shade of red. I kissed his cheek and got to my feet. 
"want some coffee?" I asked him, already knowing the answer. He smiled and nodded.
we walked inside and I took his hand.
"Your always so careful with me around other people. Where's the growling man from my bedroom" I asked him, pressing my forehead against his
"I dunno, I don't want to embarrass you" he said
"Im fine, seriously" I said and kissed him. I bit his lip slightly and he moaned. 
"mikey... I was wondering if later... maybe you wanted to sleep over at mine? my parents are out for the night, it's up to you" I said. He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.
"I'd love to" he smiled. After we'd had some coffee, we all sat around and ended up having a huge skittle war. Frank lost because he kept eating all of his amo. 
Sign up to rate and review this story