Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This broken City sky...

Toaster waffles, time alone and Love letters

by DangerDays_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-09 - 808 words

0Unrated
The next morning I woke up and looked around my room. It was light, at least 11 o'clock. The one thing I noticed most was there was no mikey in it. I sat up and stumbled to the bathroom. I quickly got changed and fixed my hair. As I walked out onto the landing I could hear music coming from downstairs. I smiled to myself and followed the sound. 
I quietly walked into the kitchen, and saw mikey standing at the coffee maker, bashing random buttons. He had the CD olayer blasting out Misfits, and was dancing a little bit. I tried to stop myself from giggling as he started singing along. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.
"Hey" I giggled and kissed his cheek. 
"Morning" he smiled and handed me a cup of coffee. As he did, two waffels popped out of the toaster
"Toaster waffels!" I smiled and clapped my hands. In case you couldn't tell, I love waffels ;)
I kept my arms wrapped around his waist from behind as he pulled the waffels out of the toaster. Neither of us had said a word about last night, so I decided to broach the subject.
"Mikey... about last night" i started, and he cut me off with his worrying
"I'm sorry Emma. I was awful wasn't I? please don't leave me. I'm sorry" I said, turning to face me, looking genuinly worried
"Mikey! that's not what I was going to say. I was gonna say last night was amazing. It was brilliant, easily the best night of my life so far. And I just wanted to say I love you" I said and threw my arms around his neck. He pulled me in for a long hug. 
"It was the best night of my life to. I love you so much" he whispered into my hair. 
"Waffel time!!!" I said, pulling away from him.
After breakfast, we decided to spend the day at my house, just to two of us. We never really had any time to ourselves with the guys being there. We loved them to pieces, but some times privacy is nice. we sat on my sofa and watched a movie. Mikey held me firmly against his chest, protecting me from the axe murderer onthe screen. As I was focused on the screen, I felt his lips on my neck. They started out gentle, kissing is softly up and down. They he started to nibble at the skin, his lips staying for longer in each spot. I reached a hand behind me and touched his cheek. He mumbled something grumpily.
"I don't want a huge hickey mikey, my mum won't be pleased!" I laughed, and turned me head to face him. His face was grumpy to, soi turned my whole body around in his armsand leaned my head towards him. 
"Im sowy" I said and kissed cheek. I pressed my forehead against his and stared into his eyes.
"I love you. I know I say it a lot, but I really do" he whispered and pulled my lips to his. That afternoon, mikey had to leave. I went upstairs to my room to listen to some music, and saw an envelope on my bed. 
It had my name written on the front so I opened it. Inside was a single letter
"Emma,
I know you know this, but I really love you. Please keep this, and read it every day. No matter what I say to you, or if I don't show you, I will always love you compleatly. You are perfect to me, and I couldn't wish for anyone better. You deserve so much better than me, but I'm lucky enough for you not to see that. The day i stop loving you will be the day I stop breathing, because i will love you for the rest of my life. You are the first and last girl I will ever love. I should probably be saying allthis to your face, but you know how shy I am, so it's easier to write.
I will love you forever
Mikey xxxxxxxxx"
I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I smiled. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.
"I love you mikey" I said as soon as he picked up 
"I love you to" he said, slightly confused
"Everything you said in your letter, I feel that way to. Don't ever forget how much I love you, okay?" I said, my voice catching.
"Of course baby! Look, do you want to go out on a date tonight?" he said
"I'd love to"
"I'll pick you up at 8" he said. I could tell he was smiling just by his voice
"I can't wait. Love you" I said
"I love you to" 
Sign up to rate and review this story