Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Plan

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-10 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 566 words

1Exciting
Frank snuck silently into the bedroom. As soon as he closed the door and turned around an arm came from nowhere and grabbed his thoat. Scarlett stood with an angered face. Her black hair was inhansed by the dim glow of the rising sun that came through the heavy curtains.
"Who are you!?!" she snarled, tightening her fingers.
"SHHH! I'm Frank. Your friends sent me."
she looked at him for a moment then let her hand fall back to her side.
"What do you mean?" she inquired.
"I'm Frank and right now Jim your best bet out of here, me and my friends know your friends and we owe them a favor. Now if you want out of here pay attention."
"How do i know your not lying?"
"Oh for Go-"
"Its a fair question don't you think?"
"Don't you think i look trustworthy?" he smiled.
Scarlett raised an eyebrow to which he sighed in reply.
"These dicks killed me, i want them gone, so do the slayers"
"Thats not exactly proof is it?"
He narrowed his eyes.
"Ok what would YOU like me to say?"
"Ah now, that would be telling wouldn't it." She sat down on the bed and crossed her arms, whilst placing her left leg on top of her right. Frank looked at her. She had ripped the legs from her black combat trousers, turning them into what could barely be distinguished between shorts and hot pants. Had they to loose an extra 2inches they would most certainly have been considered underwear. Her red converse had been doodled on and underneath them lay knee high black and white socks. Her Black and red hair had been put into two half pigtails at the top of her head. She had taken the black stick of eyeliner she had in her pocket and attacked her eyes with it, making her look beutifull and dangerous.
Frank looked a her for a moment.
"Joe said he would fix your bear if you came back."
Scarlett eyes sat dead on Franks. Sending a chill down his spine. But then began a softening of her glowing green eyes.
"Joe said what?"
"He said theres a small tear in her teddy bears tummy, tell her ill fix it if she comes back"
She sat there silent. "Oh, yeah hes right i-i guess."
"How would a dandy know that?"
She shook her head. "I believe you."
"Good, now we can get down to buisness."
"What do you mean?"
"Tomorrow your getting out of here."
"Oh and how are we gunna do that with William watching me?"
"Well, we will be leaving to go hunting, Me, You, Beckot, Brendon and Rayon."
"Seems an odd team..."
"Beckot always has me take the new comers out for their first few feeds. How do you think Pete got away?"
"Beckot said he ran away."
"I made him. Its bad enough having these fuckwits here without them getting somebody as Dangerous as Pete, plus he clearly didn't want to be here. But we are getting off the point. Beckot will be coming tomorrow to keep an eye on his new girlfriend." He smirked at her.
"D-"
"Pete and the slayers are gunna ambush, take out the others and "kidnap" the two of us. When Beckots dead, the rest will fall."
"Ah"
"Well Red i think i should leave now."
"Don't call me Red. Just don't."
Sign up to rate and review this story