Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Candlelight

by BlueYoshi10 1 review

Amy took a bite of her chili dog and the ambient conversation turned to silence for awhile. As they continued to eat, Sonic could not keep his eyes off of her. /SonAmy/ Pure fluff.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Amy Rose,Sonic - Published: 2010-11-12 - Updated: 2010-11-12 - 591 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well, I've decided to write some Sonic fanfiction. With SonAmy. I'm a sucker for this pairing, and many others. This was inspired by the ending of "Sonic and the Black Knight". And an episode of "Family Guy", for some reason. Anyway, enjoy!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you forgot about our date, Sonic!" Amy exclaimed, hammer in hand and an irate look on her face, more than ready to chase him down.

"Amy, I didn't! I promise!" Sonic said, exasperated.

"Don't lie to me! I know you forgot—"

"Hey," Sonic interrupted, "I'll make it up to you, alright?"

Amy's fury cooled down a bit, "Fine…just be by my house at seven. Don't be late."

"I won't," Sonic assured her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy hurriedly put the finishing touches on the decorations in her dining room. Sonic was going to be here soon and she wanted everything to be just right. Just then, she heard a knock on her front door. She smiled to herself, and went to open the door.

Amy beamed, "Hey, Sonic! And you're only thirty seconds late. Anyway, come in."

Amy then led Sonic to the dining room.

"W-Wow…" Sonic breathed. Pink and blue streamers hung from the ceiling, the lights had been dimmed, there was a candelabra sitting in the middle of the table holding three lit candles, their flames dancing and there were two plates set across from one another.

"So, what do you think?" Amy inquired, a large smile present on her face.

"It's nice," Sonic replied, still in awe, "I can't believe you did all of that for me."

"Well, that is what a girlfriend does for her boyfriend," Amy stated, planting a kiss on his cheek, causing Sonic to blush slightly.

Amy then entwined her hand with his, and showed him to his seat.

Sonic sniffed the air, "Are those chili dogs I smell?"

"Yep. Made them just for you," Amy confirmed, winking

"Are they done yet?" Sonic asked as his mouth began to water a tiny bit.

Amy giggled, took up the plates, went into her kitchen, placed the chili dogs on them and took them back into the dining room, setting them on the table and sitting down.

Sonic took a bite of his chili dog.

"So, how is it?" Amy asked, smiling warmly.

"It's great," Sonic answered, his mouth full of food.

Amy blushed, overjoyed, "Glad you think so!"

Amy took a bite of hers and the ambient conversation turned to silence for awhile. As they continued to eat, Sonic could not keep his eyes off of her. The flickering flames of the candles somehow accentuated the way she normally looked; she looked absolutely stunning tonight.

After the chili dogs were finished off, Amy led Sonic to her front door.

"So, do you want to do this again sometime?" Amy asked, nudging Sonic in the ribs with her elbow.

"Sure," Sonic replied, and Amy's eyes lit up at the possibility.

Sonic then leaned forward, tucked his hand under her chin and lifted her face to his, their lips meeting in a kiss.

"So when are we going to have another date?" Amy asked as they broke apart.

Sonic playfully put a finger to his lips, "Hmm…how about next week?"

"Sure!" Amy said happily. She opened the door and led him outside.

"Well…Good night, Amy," Sonic said, pulling her in for one last kiss.

"Good night, Sonic," Amy whispered as they broke apart once more. Amy then watched as Sonic left, smiling warmly.

She could not wait for next week.

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story