Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The First Born

by BlueYoshi10 0 reviews

Shut up! I know! Aaagh!" Sakura screamed, squeezing Naruto's hand very hard as her contraction worsened, causing the doctor to come over and check on her. /NaruSaku/ Part 3 of 3. Finale. Rated T to...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Published: 2010-11-12 - Updated: 2010-11-12 - 583 words - Complete

1Funny
Well, this is it! The final part of my NaruSaku trilogy! If you haven't read the othertwo, you might want to take a look at them. The titles are: "Honor" and "Of Anmitsu and Wedding Rings". And, if you have read the other two...just read this one. Enjoy!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaagh!" Sakura yelled as she had yet another contraction.

Naruto winced. He had never seen Sakura in so much pain. He immediately rushed over to the side of her hospital bed and grabbed hold of her hand, the doctor in the room smiling as he did so.

"Sakura, breathe in and out. Just like we practiced at home."

"Shut up! I know! Aaagh!" Sakura screamed, squeezing Naruto's hand very hard as her contraction worsened, causing the doctor to come over and check on her.

"Now, now, Sakura-san, we're almost done. Just a little bit more...," The doctor reassured her.

Sakura panted, "I can't!"

"Come on, Sakura! I know you can! You're strong!" Naruto said, smiling softly.

"It's your damn fault that I'm in this situation in the first place!" Sakura snarled, loosening her hand from Naruto's grip and using it to slap him across the face.

"Oh, come on! You're the one who was so eager to have a baby!" Naruto replied, irritated.

Before Sakura could say anything back, the doctor interjected, "I know it hurts, Sakura-san, but please, just one more push."

Sakura nodded meekly, gritted her teeth and grabbed Naruto's hand again, squeezing it tightly.

"AAAHHHH!" she cried out as the child left her body.

A strange silence took over the room for a moment, only to be broken the baby's shrill crying.

"It's a girl," the doctor confirmed, showing the baby to Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto and Sakura both smiled, tears rolling down their cheeks as they got their first glimpse of their baby.

"Naruto-san, would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah," he said breathlessly, taking the two clamps from the doctor to hold the cord in place.

The doctor then gave him a pair of sterilized scissors, "Now," he said, "cut between the the two clamps with those scissors."

Naruto nodded and carefully snipped the cord, seperating the baby from his wife.

"Now, all that's left to be done is to clean your baby up," the doctor told the couple as he left with the baby.

Minutes later, a nurse arrived, carrying with her their now-cleaned-up baby. Naruto got up and approached the nurse, who then gave him his child.

"She's beautiful..." Naruto muttered as he took his baby girl to his wife.

Sakura smiled, "She looks exactly like you..."

"Yeah," Naruto whispered, "Would you like to hold her?"

"Yes!" Sakura replied happily, "More than anything!"

Naruto handed the little girl to Sakura. She smiled and looked down at her baby and then at Naruto, tears rolling down her cheeks once more.

Naruto leaned over to kiss Sakura on the forehead, but she jerked away.

"Hey!" Naruto exclaimed, looking a little hurt. Sighing, he lifted his head up a little only to have his chin grabbed and pulled down by Sakura, who then kissed him gently on the lips.

"I love you," she said as they broke apart.

"I love you too..."

Naruto leaned over and placed a kiss on the baby's forehead.

"So, do we have a name?" the nurse asked, looking at the small, but happy family.

Sakura turned to look at Naruto and then at the nurse, "Yeah...Kushina...Kushina Uzumaki."

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story