Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This broken City sky...

the last day of school... ever

by DangerDays_ 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-14 - 348 words

0Unrated
6 months passed in the blink of an eye, and we all started our final year at school. The boys had started a band, named my chemical romance (mikeys idea) and they were doing pretty well. 
Another 6 months passed, and before we knew it, me and mikey had been together for a year. We'd had some ups and downs, but I still loved him to pieces. It was the last day of school before summer. The last day of the year. The last day of school ever.

There were no lessons, and first thing we were ushered into an assembly. Mikey sat next to me, gripping my hand. We listened to the principle talk, congradulating us. By the time it finished, it was lunch. We made our way to our usual table, and I sat on mikeys lap. Frank and Annabel had been together for about a month now, so they were squashed up together. Gerard and ray were scribbling down ideas for a new song. 
"Cant wait for tonight" he whispered in my war. He was talking about prom. Personaly, I was worried. I could only see what could go wrong. My hair, my makeup, my dress, I knew it all had to be perfect. 
Mikey kissed my cheek, snapping me out of it. It didn't matter. I was going with mikey, and he loved me no matter what. THAT was what really mattered.
"I love you" I whispered and tiled my head back to kiss him quickly. 
That afternoon was spent milling around, saying goodbye to people, promising to keep in touch when we knew we wouldn't. The only people I wanted to keep in touch with I had no worries of losing any time soon. My chemical romance were going on tour that summer, and me and Annabel were going with them.
When school finished, mikey gave me and Annabel and lift to my house where we were getting ready.
Annabel went inside an I hugged mikey.
"No standing me up tonight, okay?" I whispered in his ear.
"Not a chance" he replied and kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story