Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Dogs and Pink Hair

Marrige

by SeparatedCow 0 reviews

Sakura wonders how Kiba is so much like their son.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kiba, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-09 - Updated: 2006-05-09 - 383 words

0Unrated
Whenever Sakura looked at her son, all dirty clothed and sharp teeth, she saw Kiba.

Whenever she looked at her little Shinzo, she would chuckle to herself as he tried to hide some wild animal behind his back, or try so hard to look innocent.

His name meant heart; which made a lot of sense. His whole face was always full of bright energy and determination. It also fit with the Inuzuka standards, which were that all the Inuzuka's must have a name that is part of a dog's body.

Kiba chuckled to himself, saying out loud why they didn't name their son, "ass."

He had gotten a beaten for that.

Sakura sat on the front porch, watching and laughing as Shinzo and Kiba began a wild wrestling match, smiling as Shinzo wildly attacked Kiba with a flurry of punches.

She walked over to the two wild boys, picking both up by the ears and scolding them as they smirked that Inuzuka grin, flashing those crazy fangs.

Sakura couldn't believe how alike they were, where was she in Shinzo?

Later that night, when they had tucked a wild protesting Shinzo to bed and kissed him good night, the two of them made it to their bed, lips locked in a tight kiss.

They fell onto the bed, deepening the kiss and pressing their bodies tighter together.

It was crazy, she hadn't even married him, and they already had a kid.

But Kiba didn't care, the Inuzuka's were always big on breaking rules, even the marriage before sex rule.

He rolled on top of Sakura, letting her moan as he began to undo her top letting it fall to the floor after it came loose. Kiba leaned foward, placing kisses on her neck and smirking as she jumped on top of him.

She scowled and looked down at Kiba.

"We're getting married."

Kiba blinked. This was unexpected.

"Oh really now?"

It took all of Sakura's will power not to lean down and kiss Kiba's crazy grin.

"Yes, we are."

"Why?"

Kiba was beginning to feel a bit unhappy, it started to get real heated up, and she just sits on him a demands a wedding? Kiba didn't like where this was going.

"We're getting married."

Kiba leaped foward, once again on top of her.
Sign up to rate and review this story