Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're No Longer With Us, But It Feels Like You Are

I Learn Of The Truth, You Learn Of The Lies

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-21 - Updated: 2010-11-21 - 545 words

0Unrated
hey. I'm enjoying writing this story. it's so different from other things I have previously written. I hope you liek the second chapter.
xoxo
Nikki


Lily’s POV

I knocked hard on Patrick’s front door. He told me to come round now, by text. I couldn’t understand why. The door opened, but there was no one behind it. I looked around the room I was standing in. The bathroom door was open and there was something on the floor. I walked towards it. Patrick. My poor brother. The bath was full of water. It looked like he’d been trying to drown himself and had managed to climb out of the bath. I shook violently as I reached for my cell phone and called for an ambulance.

“Calm down” I heard a voice whisper. I knew I recognized the vice, but I couldn’t remember how.
“Who’s there?” I asked, looking around the room.
“Pete. I know what happened”
“P-Pete? How? I mean… What happened…? I mean… No… I mean... I-I” I stuttered, trying to form a sentence.
“Yeah, When Patrick tells me to, I come out of my box… the ashes. It’s complicated and I promise I’ll explain later. Basically, Patrick and I fought, he went to bath, I went to my boxed to cry and calm down. Being dead really fucks up your emotions. I sensed something wasn’t right and walked into the bathroom. He-He’d been trying to drown himself. I dragged him out and texted you. ” he explained, his outline appearing in the room.
“Oh… I can see you now… weird…” I muttered.
“You can? It must be because I’ve told you… That’s great…” he smiled.

The ambulance crew came into the room, placing Patrick on a stretcher and carried him out. Pete and I followed. No one else could see him, apparently, so it looked like I was the only one there. I was overwhelmed by the situation. Pete could sense this and brushed my blue bangs off of my face, allowing them to blend in with my black hair and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I always knew Pete was a gentleman. He was my best friend in high school and when he started dating my brother, I was so happy. I remember how happy they were abut there baby. She was going to be named Frankie, my middle name. They wouldn’t be able to form a sentence without mentioning her. And then everything went wrong and Pete’s body was found with a gun and a suicide note. Poor Frankie obviously died too. Patrick was gutted. I watched him. I had never known that in that month of severe change for everyone else, nothing much had change for him.

“You’re thinking” Pete smiled. I blushed. I had never quite gotten over my slight crush on him, despite having a gorgeous boyfriend. “Let’s hope he’s okay” He told me. I nodded. I knew I couldn’t talk to him, since, to everyone else, he wasn’t even there.
When we arrived at the hospital, Pete snuck into the room where Patrick was, leaving me alone on a plastic waiting room chair, thinking of the worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story