Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Crave me in the way that I crave you.

by breestar 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-11-21 - Updated: 2010-11-22 - 423 words

1Exciting
Thanks shortygirl and Haylz for the reviews! Keep 'em coming!

Crave me in the way that I crave you.

I didn't want Frank to enter my dream tonight. I sure as hell hoped he didn't. I was dreaming about Gerard. For some odd reason. Why the hell was I? But I was enjoying it.
We were sitting outside, having a moonlight picnick. Talking about future goals and places we'd like to see. It felt like a normal, happy date. Except while we drank blood, things started to sink in for a few moments, and he would notice my awkwardness, and change the subject.

When I woke up, Frank was still sleeping. I wondered why I was dreaming of Gerard. But I wondered more why I liked it. Was he dream walking me? No, he can't. Only Frank could. I wanted to write everything down in a journal.. But I didn't have one. If I wrote it down on paper, Frank might see it. So I started to write a poem. Only I could know its true meaning, incase it was ever found.

Twist my insides, make me believe I'm prettier now, in your eyes.
I wan't you to crave me in the way that I crave you.
Make me a path of your blood and stone, where I will follow you.
Because right now, it's only you.


While I was making myself a coffee, I noticed there was some blood on my arm. I examined myself, looking for any cuts. None. I walked over to Frank. I almost fainted. There was blood dripping out of his chest. There was a silver knife stuck inside of it. He was still alive, but unconsious. Without thinking, I halled the knife out of him. The silver burned my hand, where the skin started to melt away, it bled. He was waking up now, caughing out blood. I sat him up, first I had thrown the knife across the room. His open wound started to close but I knew he wouldn't be okay for a while, not with silver touching his insides.

I went to get blood from the fridge to give to Franky, where I seen my song on the table.. Wait.. Hadn't I put that in my pocket? I dug into it, finding the folded paper with my words on it. I'd grabbed the note of the table, it said "Giving you one last chance, next time I promise the blade won't miss his heart. Did you enjoy our picnick? See you tonight. - Gerard."
Sign up to rate and review this story