Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Safe and Sound

by breestar 3 reviews

The Lengths For Love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-23 - 519 words

1Ambiance
Thank you for the wonderful reviews shortygirl and Haylz. Keep 'em coming, as always!
Anyone else find it EXTREMLY hard to write some serious stuff while watching Family Guy?
Ah, that show is amazing.
OH AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE LOVELY KILLJOYS OUT THERE, YAY NEW CD AND LIVE CONCERT STREAMING TONIGHT!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Safe and Sound

I shook while I brought blood to Frank, then showed him the note. We argued for hours. I wanted to go with Gerard, to keep Frank safe. But he refused to accept that. "We could keep running, further.." He sighed.
"Frank, no. He made it clear this was the last chance he was going to give us. I'm not risking your life. He'll find us wherever we go."
"But I want to be there for you, and .." He looked at my stomach.
"Frank, someday we'll meet again, you'll meet our child. I promise. Gerard can't take that away form you. Our child has the right to know his real father."
"You'd be suprised at what lengths Gerard could go to, to keep me away."
"I won't let him."
I heard a knock from the door. I already knew who it was. I checked my pocket for my poem, and tied my hair back. I unlocked the door, Gerard was standing there with roses. He handed them to me, with a quick glimse of guilt in his eyes, but then his evil smirk re-appeared.
I could grow to love him, I told myself.
"Shall we be leaving now?" He let himself in.
"Just let me say goodbye, please at least give me that."
He nooded, "As you wish."
I didn't want to make this harder for Frank, or was I doing this for me? And how did Gerard know about my dream? I couldn't kiss Frank, this had to be easier.. Even if it was selfish. I gave him a hug, his eyes filled with tears and anger. He pulled back first, starting to sprint. I didn't know most of my powers yet, or maybe it was Frank weakness after his injury, but I caught up fast, and pushed him down.
"No! Trying to fight him will just cause more shit, Frank! Your not dying on account of me!"
He brought himself back up, Gerard had entered the room but Frank didn't seem to notice. He just stared at me, shock covering his face.
"Mhmm..You're very strong, like I thought. You'll make a wonderful queen." Gerard laughed and motioned for me to go with him. I started to walk, something in my mind kept telling me to look back at Frank, who I could feel watching me walk away from him. Something I never wanted to do, again. It was the only thing I could do, to keep him safe and sound. He will get over me one day, and I pray that I could keep my promise, to let him see his child. I could learn to love Gerard, and maybe we could all be friends. But that was a lie, I knew it. Frank had betrayed his best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story