Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

DESTROYA

by breestar 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-11-23 - Updated: 2010-11-24 - 595 words

1Insightful
Thanks shortygirl and XsadX for reviewing !!!
This chapter is my favorite, I poured a lot of my soul into it while writing.. I hope you enjoy.

DESTROYA

The drive to the castle felt like hours. I was holding my tears back. I didn't want Gerard to see me crying. Not over Frank. It might upset him. I still kept telling myself Gerard had some of his heart left. Way deep down, because he would've killed Frank by now if he didn't. Was he trying not to hurt me, or had they been friends too long for Gerard to kill him? Either way, I wasn't about to fuck up my last chance at Frank's survival. I just prayed that Frank wouldn't do anything to provoke Gerard.

"Welcome home, my love." Gerard gave me his arm to hold onto. I just slapped it away. I didn't dare look if he was insulted or not.
"Please love, take my arm. It is slippery from the rain and I don't want you to fall.." This time I did look at him, his features were stunningly beautiful.. I realized I didn't even know it was raining. He was looking at my stomach now, and I hesitated as he continued to hold his arm out.
"Do you know..That this isn't your child?" I kept myself calm, not showing my fear incase he didn't.
"I know, but I will raise it as mine."
I slipped grabbed onto his arm, which was a good thing.. Because I had slighly slipped, and Gerard had caught me before I fell. We laughed for a moment, but reality hit me, and I stopped. Gerard had a tigher grip as we continued to walk the driveway.
When we finally got into the castle, I had to ask. This was itching my mind too much. "Why were you able to enter my dreams?" I blurted out.
"I should be honest with you.. You wern't dreaming."
"Wait.. What?!"
"I brought you out of the cabin while you were sleeping..And you woke up, but didn't realize. It's kind of a power I have.. Frank can enter your dreams, and I can pull you out of sleep without realizing your actually awake."
"Gerard.. Please don't do that!"
"Again, as you wish.. But if I notice Frank trying to enter your dreams, I will break that promise my love."
I sighed, the tears were definitly falling out now. But I didn't care. This man had hurt me, destroyed everything I had. I never wanted any of this in the first place. Seth was dead too, and I needed to cry about that. Even if he had cheated on me, I cried for that too. Everything was finally pouring out of my system. Gerard tried to wipe the tears from my face, but they kept flowing down regardless. How could a man be so heartless, but so caring at the same time? He asked what was wrong but I just shook my head.
"Please.." He whispered.
I guess I needed someone to talk to. Even if it was Gerard, who couldn't possibly help.. Right? But I explained everything between sobs. He didn't look angry at me, which I tried to prepare myself for. He looked sad. "I'm sorry.." He cupped my face so I'd look at him striaght in the eye. He kissed me, hard. I went with it. I must look so awful. My makeup must've been so smudged, and nose red from crying. But if he didn't care, I didn't care. I just wanted him, right here. Right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story