Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Corrupt Fruit

Corrupt Fruit

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Fifth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Nakata Rieko wasn't exactly an angel of a student. She was highly unstable, drank, did drugs, highly suicidal, and very promiscuious. So, it shouldn't be a sur...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-11-25 - Updated: 2010-11-26 - 636 words - Complete

0Unrated


Corrupt Fruit

Chapter One: Cotton Candy Lip Gloss:

Kyoto, Japan.

Anna got ready for the morning in the bathroom. She was already dressed; now for some accessories. She pulled a small bottle of Gold Amber body splash. The woman uncapped the body and took a sniff. She took in the flirty yet a subtle scent. Her boyfriend, Tsuzuki, would love this. Anna sprayed the splash on her stomach, cleavage, shoulders, and wrists. (Since the Asmodeus episode, she had grown used to him seeing the scars on her wrists. She wasn’t ready to expose him to the ones on his back yet.)

She decided to go for a little jewelry next. Anna had her bracelet, of course, but she had a special item too. The woman glanced around outside of the bathroom for a beat.

/Good, no one’s in sight/, she thought. Anna reached into her bag and pulled out a small box. Small nostalgia filled her soul.

These long and gold earrings were a gift. Her aunt gave her these as a graduation present. Yet, Anna never really wore them, too mature for her taste. That was until today that is. Anna slowly put them in. She smiled after she looked at them in the mirror. Too bad she didn't have her cat necklace; that would've looked perfect. She pushed that out of her mind and decided to finish up. She reached around in bag for the girly centerpiece. Anna pulled out a small container of cotton candy lip gloss and smiled.

/ He's going to love this/, she thought. The woman looked in the mirror when she finished applying it. A satisfied smile came across her face at the results. She packed up her stuff and left the room.

The boys sat in the main room eating breakfast. They looked up when they heard the door slide open. Anna looked in looking all radiant in the early sunlight.

"Morning," Tsuzuki cheered with a little smile. Anna smiled back them rather gracefully.

"Morning Asato," she said, "Boys." Watari and Hisoka gave her a little wave. The woman sat next to her boyfriend.

"How is everyone?" Anna asked.

"Good," they said.

"That good to hear," she replied. The woman picked up the chopsticks and began eating. They all ate without a single word to say. Afterwards, Tsuzuki and Anna walked beside each other. The shinigami turned and looked at his girlfriend.

"Those are pretty earrings," he said. "Where did you get them?"

"My aunt gave them to me," she said, "They were a gift."

"Ah," he said, "They look great on you." Anna felt like squealing in joy inside.

"You really think so?" she asked as she tried to contain herself.

"Yeah," the shinigami admitted.

"Thanks, I'm so glad you like them,” Anna said, unable to restrain the glow on her face. Tsuzuki chuckled as Anna giggled herself. Behind them, Watari and Hisoka watched on.

"They're at it again," Watari whispered. Hisoka tried to stomach the pain in his heart. It hurt to feel his partner's love for this woman. Sure he understood it, but it all still hurt him every day.

"Funny," Watari spoke up, "We always thought you would be the one with Tsuzuki." Hisoka looked up at him.

"What?" he asked. The scientist gave him a little smile.

"Oh come on," he said, "We've seen it for years." Hisoka looked away blushing.

"Am I that obvious?" he mumbled. Watari looked at him with sympathy in his eyes.

"Yes, Bon," he replied softly, "You have been." The boy looked down at his feet sheepishly.

"What are you talking about?" Anna cut in. The shinigami looked up at her.

"Nothing," they said. Anna didn't say a word as she turned back to the front. They didn't speak again until they made it to Kyoto University.
Sign up to rate and review this story