Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For...Forever"

“Well, from where I’m at, you look pretty fuckin’ fantastic.”

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-26 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 1061 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Bennie sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around her unfamiliar surroundings. Her eyes fell upon Gerard, asleep in a chair in the corner of the room. She looked at the clock. 9:07. She quietly walked over to the bathroom and took advantage of the complementary mouth wash. After washing her face, Bennie walked out of the bathroom, to find that Gerard was now sprawled across the right side of the bed. Bennie started to walk toward the chair Gerard had been in before she’d gotten up, but Gerard patted the bed on his left side and motioned for her to come over to him. Bennie cautiously climbed onto the bed, staying as far over to the left as she could.
“I’m not going to bite you.” Gerard said after a minute. Bennie sighed and relaxed, rolling over onto her back, tensing up as her arm brushed his. Gerard laughed.
“What?” Bennie asked.
“Nothing. Let’s talk.” Gerard replied.
“What about?”
“You said on your bus that you wanted to talk. I told you I’d wait. You’re up, I’m up… Let’s talk.”
“Well, you were talking before I turned into the girl from the exorcist, so… Finish.”
“What do you want me to say?” Gerard asked.
“The truth.”
“Okay.” Gerard turned to face Bennie. “I’m scared.” He bluntly said. Bennie looked at him, confused.
“Of what?”
“I met Lindsey the same way I met you. We were on tour together. Her band was our opening act. We fell in love fast, and it seems like we fell out of love even quicker. I… I can’t do that again.” Gerard admitted. Bennie stared at the ceiling as she thought about what he’d said. “Plus I’m old enough to be your father.” He added with a laugh after a moment. Bennie laughed.
“You’re only six years older than me.”
“You’re twenty-nine? Brian said you‘re 24!”
“It’s rude to ask a lady about her age! But yes, I am. I lie about my age because it‘s what my record label wants me to do.”
“You’re almost thirty and you’re in no real rush to start a family?” Gerard asked. Bennie shrugged.
“I’m too selfish for a family.”
“You’re right.”
“You’re an ass.” Bennie punched Gerard in the arm and they both laughed. “I do want a family eventually, though. I always pictured waiting until I was thirty to get married, and then waiting two or three years before having kids.” Bennie added. Gerard smiled.
“So, why is it that you’re coming up on your thirtieth birthday and you were still out partying and drinking?”
“I was just planning on marrying Gabe, and straightening up my act later.”
“So, you were settling?”
“I guess so.” Bennie replied with a shrug.
“But why, Bennie?”
“I’m almost thirty years old, and we’d been together for a long time. If I didn’t marry him, who would marry me? I’m not smart, I drink too much, not to mention I’m pretty much the ugliest thing to walk this planet.” Bennie said, her eyes welling up with tears, even though she laughed through the entire statement.
“Well, I think you’re beautiful.” Gerard said after a moment’s silence. Bennie laughed.
“You don’t have to try and make me feel better about myself.”
“I’m not, Bennie! You’re beautiful! Do you own a mirror?”
“Yes, Gerard, I do own a mirror. It repulses me to look in it.”
“Well then, I don’t think you’re doin’ it right.”
“Gerard, it’s a mirror. You look at it.”
“Well, yours may be broken. You’re gorgeous. How can you not see that?!”
“Do you read what they write about me? My skin is dull, my eyes are too big for my head, my top lip is too big for my bottom lip. It’s all true.”
“No it isn’t. Besides if your face was completely proportional and perfect, I’m sure they would find something else to make fun of.”
“So you agree? You think I have a lopsided head?” Bennie asked, laughing. Gerard shook his head.
“No. I think you’re beautiful.” Gerard said as he rolled over. Bennie shook her head.
“I’m not.” She replied. Gerard got up and straddled Bennie.
“Well, from where I’m at, you look pretty fuckin’ fantastic.” Gerard said. Bennie’s eyes widened with confusion and lust.
“My lips don’t look funny to you?” She asked, a crooked smile on her lips. Gerard shook his head.
“No. They look…” He began as he leaned in. “Perfect” He whispered against her lips. Bennie smiled as Gerard began to kiss her passionately. She kissed him back, snaking her arms around his neck and began to play with his hair. Bennie pulled away from him.
“Do they feel lopsided?” She asked, slightly breathless. Gerard shook his head. Bennie laughed. “Good.” She whispered as she kissed Gerard. Gerard laughed into the kiss and Bennie pulled away from him again. “What?!” She demanded.
“Nothing. I just thought I was going to have to do all the work.” He playfully said. Bennie laughed and grabbed his ass.
“Forceful enough for you?” She asked, playfully. Gerard shrugged and groaned with mock indifference as Bennie kissed him again. Bennie laughed into the kiss as she grabbed Gerard so that their chests were touching. Gerard pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead against Bennie‘s. Bennie stuck her bottom lip pretending to pout, Gerard chuckled.
“We should get some sleep. I‘ve been up watching you sleep, and I‘m sure you need some more rest after getting so sick earlier.” He said as he climbed off of Bennie and rolled over onto his side of the bed. Bennie turned to face the opposite side of the bed and tried to sleep for a few minute, before she scooted over to Gerard’s side of the bed and snuggled into his side. Gerard wrapped his arm around her and she smiled.
“I was wondering how long it was going to take you.” He whispered. Bennie laughed, wrapped both arms around him, and rested her head on his chest. She was lulled to sleep by the rhythm of his heartbeat.
Sign up to rate and review this story