Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Perfect Situation

by FalseHopesHigh 6 reviews

Frank is 15 and determined. Gerard is 18 and stubborn. Let's see how this works out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 946 words

4Exciting
I dragged myself into the school's cafeteria, quickly spotting Ray's giant 'fro in the distance. Making my way towards the table, I quickly scanned the room for any signs of the black haired boy. But, he was nowhere to be seen. And, believe me, that's a good thing.

I reached the table and quickly sat down, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Hey man," Ray said, taking a bite of his rather delicious looking sandwich.

I mumbled a hello, before resting my head on the table, feeling somewhat sleepy. I hadn't gotten much sleep for the past couple of nights.

"Any signs of lover-boy, today?" Ray asked, in a mocking tone.

I shot him a dirty glare, "No, not yet."


An admirer, a creeper, a lurker... oh, so many words to choose from -- but for now, I'll just go with, Frank. He's the little sophomore that has been all but stalking me from the day we've met. I really don't get it at all. I'm Gerard Way. That creepy, loner kid who no one ever notices. Making friends is a skill I do not possess.

"Who knows? Maybe he's forgotten ab--"

“Gee!” I heard the unmistakable squeal come from behind me, cutting Ray off mid-sentence. I visibly shivered with annoyance.

I hated that nickname with a burning passion.

I cringed as he plopped down beside me at the table, sitting way too close for comfort.

"Hey Ray... hey Gerard," I didn't look at him but, I could feel his eyes burning holes in the side of my skull.

"Hello Frank," Ray spoke cheerily, "We were almost starting to think you wouldn't come. Gerard was just saying how much he missed you, today,"

I shot Ray a look but he just smirked at me.

"Really?! You missed me," I heard Frank say from beside me. His features lit up in a smile.

I frowned at him.

I heard Ray snicker.

"Oh, that's so sweet,” Frank cooed, biting his lower lip as the tiniest of blushes found its way to his cheeks. He leaned towards me, bringing his face closer to mine. His warm, minty-flavored breath was dangerously close to my lips. I shuddered, before pushing him away harshly.

"Stop." I barked, scooting away from him.

He scooted over as well, closing the distance between us again, “Oh, come on, Gee.” he crept his hand up my side, poking me a bit.

I shoved his hand away before saying, "No,"

He looked hurt, like had just punched him in the face… or made a dirty comment about his mother.

I continued to ignore him, pretending to find Ray's 'fro a lot more ineresting.

He shot up from his seat and turned to me, "One day Gerard Way, I’m going to make you want me. One day,"

Not another word was said before he got got his things and headed out of the cafeteria.



----


I sat quite comfortably on the grass, enjoying the shade that the tall oak tree provided. I took a bite out of my sandwich and looked off into space. Ray couldn't come to school today, 'casue he's sick with the flu, so I was pretty much all by myself. But, I didn't really mind it at all. It was nice, I guess.

I had just put my coke to my lips and was about to take a sip when I heard someone call my name, "Gerard?"

I turned to see who it was and damn near choked on my drink.

It was Frank.

I almost didn't recognize him a first. He was dressed in the tightest pair of jeans imaginable, hugging every inch of his lower half, and a fitted black tee shirt that rode up just enough to reveal a line a creamy white skin. This was a big change from his usual button-up shirts and khaki pants.

He looked so different.

"Can I sit here?" he asked, his voice low and sensual. Not loud and cherry like it normally was.

I nodded.

He sat very close to me, our hips were touching. I stared at him discreetly, taking in his new appearance.

Upon closer inspection, I released that his eyes were lined with black. He had even styled his hair differently, letting it fall over his face in a mess of black instead of having it pushed back and neat like it usually was.

His tongue poked out of his mouth as he licked his lips. My mind wandered off to the darkest of places.

"Well..." Frank said, expectantly.

I gave him a blank stare and he rolled his eyes.

"My outfit, silly. Do you like it?" his face only a mere few inches away from mine, as he smirked up at me.

There is no way this is the same love-struck 15 year old. The boy I was looking at now was confident... effortlessly sexy.

I swallowed. Since when did I associate the word sexy with Frank Iero?

"So..." he urged me on, his big hazel eyes staring me down with a look that screamed 'fuck me'

Just take a look at my crotch and you'll know how much I like it.

This is crazy. Why is he having such an effect on me? Just a few days ago he was just some annoying sophomore, and now he's giving me random boners.

Aint life funny.

"It's... you. I mean.. just. You look good," I stumbled over my words, turning away from him and pulling my knees up to my chest, in an effort to hide my arousal.

Frank's smirk grew as breathed in my ear, "Thanks"



***

Story Title Credit: Weezer, Perfect Situation.
Disclaimer: It's all fake.
Author: Cam.

READ, REVIEW, ENJOY!
Sign up to rate and review this story