Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love

Sewn Together, But So Broken Up Inside.

by shehadtheworld12 1 review

I can't remember a thing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 1314 words

1Exciting
When he came to, his eyes were blurry and straining to open themselves up. When he did, he blinked them a few times to adjust to the sudden exposure of light coming from a window. He felt drowsy, his muscles felt sore even, and he immediately began to wonder what happened last night. He looked around, half expecting Tissa to be barging in like she always did, but things were quite...too quiet.

He sat up and started to worry when he realized he wasn't at Tissa's apartment, his home, or even one of the guys’ home. This room was unfamiliar with cranberry walls and gold curtains. He sat up, only to find himself nude as he widened his eyes and cursed him. What the hell was going on?

"No..." he said to himself. There was no way he came home with someone else, he wouldn't do that...right?

"Ah! Good morning sunshine." he heard a voice say as he looked up to find Meena in a robe with a smile plastered on her face. "Did you sleep well?" she asked kindly.

"What the hell am I doing here? What happened last night?" he asked her in a panic tone as she calmed him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You mean you don't remember anything from last night? That's strange." she replied.

"Why is that strange?" he asked carefully as she blushed and shrugged.

"Oh I just meant, you were so...alive last night." she replied into a seductive tone as Bob looked at her funny before shaking his head.

"No. I don't remember anything last night, but this couldn't have happened." he replied thinking of Tissa. She was gonna be so pissed and hurt if she found out. He thought hard, the hardest he ever thought and still nothing would trace back to how the hell he ended up at Meena's house. He didn't drink...that much. He suddenly turned angry and looked at her.

"What did you do?" he accused her as she gasped and glared at him.

"I didn't do anything. You came here willingly remember?" she retorted as she crossed her arms and leaned on her hip.

"I didn't!" he shot back. "I couldn't have..." he whispered as he began to wonder if he had came here. There was no other explanation. He looked at her and then back to the pile of his clothes on the floor as he shook his head.

"I have to go." he told her as he got up and began to get dressed as she widened her eyes and stuttered.

"Bob, please don't go." she said softly as he stopped and looked at her as she stared back with a look he could never forget. She smiled and walked up to him.

"Bob I know you and Tissa have history...but we have history too ya know." she whispered and stood closer. "That's not something you can easily forget." she added as he sighed while she wrapped her arms around him.

"Come on Bob. I miss you..." she replied modestly.

"Meena, you're the one who broke up with me, and now you miss me?" he scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Bob would you stop throwing that in my face? I'm trying to reach out to you, at least throw me some rope." she replied. "You know you miss me too." she proceeded to add as she wrapped herself around him tighter as he looked at her while she smiled and leaned her head in when he pushed back and shook his head.

"I can't do this. What we have is over." he told her as she gasped at him.

"What do you mean over?!" she asked as he held his hands out.

"Meena, we may have history, but I have more important history with Tissa. This isn't going to work. Sorry, but no." he replied firmly as she stood there shocked while clenching her fists.

"You don't end things with me." she clarified as he looked at her and shook his head.

"You really haven't changed at all Meena. Just let it go already. It's over." he replied one last time before finishing getting dressed as she glared at him when he left without another word before she smirked.

"That's what you think Bobert. It's far from over."
~~~

"Why does the baby kick?" Asia asked curiously while chewing on her waffle that graciously drowned with whipped cream when I wasn't looking.

"He just needs room to move. Let me know he's alive." I replied with a smile as she nodded.

"Does it hwurt?"

"Sometimes, feels like a flutter sometimes, like a butterfly." I replied as she did her famous 'ohhh' after her question was answered. I smiled and kissed her head as I heard the door open.

"Hey." I smiled as I looked to see Bob coming in with a tired look while he half waved at me.

"Hi." he replied softly.

"Where did you crash last night? I got worried." I asked him as I cleaned off a dish while he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him curiously as he looked at me.

"I need to tell you something." he whispered as I suddenly felt my stomach kick, and it wasn't the baby this time.

"Okay." I replied as he looked at Asia who was now playing with Harlow to take notice of us. He grabbed my hand quickly and led me to the room while I looked at him.

"Bob? What's going on? You're scaring me." I told him as he looked at me with such sadness I've never seen before.

"Before I tell you, just please understand I didn't mean it and I love you so much." he replied.

"What?" I asked impatiently as he sighed.

"I didn't crash with the guys last night. I don't know what happened but I woke up at Meena's place." he replied.

"What?" I whispered.

"She was there at the club and I talked to her for just a bit, I don't know what happened. But I wouldn't-"

"So what?" I retorted. "Did you sleep with her or something?" I asked cautiously as I saw his body stiffen while I froze.

"You did?" I whispered.

"Tissa please, you have to believe me I don't know how it happened." he explained as I shook my head.

"What do you mean you don't know? You don't remember how you ended up fucking her last night?" I snapped as I felt tears slip down my cheeks.

"You have to understand I didn't-"

"No!" I shouted and cut him off. "There is no reason why you even talked to her in the first place, and much less end up in her bed the next morning! How could you?" I whispered. "After everything I did to make us work, how could you? With her?!" I spat angrily as he came closer.

"And I would never do anything to hurt you, Asia, or the baby. Especially after how hard we‘ve been trying." he pleaded.

"But you did! With the one person I truly despise." I replied as he reached out to me but I shook his hands away.

"Just go." I whispered and shook my head as he widened his eyes.

"Tissa, please."

"Get out!" I shouted painfully at him as I looked at him before turning away and digging half moons into my hands from clenching my fists so hard. He looked at me before nodding. I watched him slowly walk out, looking at me one last time before fully leaving and a minute later I heard the door shut. A cue for me to collapse on the floor and inevitably rock myself like a child. Knowing that everything was over and nothing had really changed like I was so stupid to believe.

And for the first night in four years...

I cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story